Call you what?!

“It's my turn, Princess” Sean bows in front of me and holds up a rose as he straightens himself, just as I'm about to take it from his grasp, he places the stem between his teeth and smirks, but pulls it out and drops it on the floor almost immediately after. He wraps his arms around my waist and tugs my chin up, so I'm looking at him. “I'm Sean Everston, call me Daddy!”

I stare at him with a bewildered expression, this can't be good. He grins at me and walks forward with me walking backwards into the room. He kept walking, but stopped as soon as we reached the bathroom, he pushed me inside. I fell on the ground and stared up at him confused, he smirked down at me while placing a hand on his hip and the other on his chin, stroking it thoughtfully as he watched me with poisonous eyes. I scrambled to stand, but as I was doing so, something was thrown on my head. I pulled the material off my head and held it in front of me to see it was another black dress. I looked back up at Sean, he rubbed the back of his neck and turned around.

“Get ready, we're leaving in half an hour” he called over his shoulder before walking out of the room and closing the door behind him quietly. I got off the ground and stared at Rebecca in the mirror. Rebecca...that's what they call me, but it's not my name. I sighed and undressed before stepping into the shower and letting the hot water cascade down my body, I wrapped my arms around myself and placed my forehead against the cold shower wall. What's happening to me? This wasn't how it was supposed to go, what will he think? He's going to hate…me… I don't care if other people hate me….but not him, he's special. I feel something hot rundown my face along with the water, something I haven't felt for a very long time. A tear, and more. A familiar, but distant sound from my memory greets me now in my present state. The sound comes from me, quiet at first, but louder with time. A sob. That sound rips through me on repeat, and I almost think it won't end.

***

The trees blurred past us from the car window. I don't know where he's taking me and to be honest, I don't care. Sean hasn't said anything the entire ride, but I don't believe that'll last long at all.

“So,” he starts, see what'd I tell you? “Did Vincent try anything on you yesterday?” I have to stop myself from rolling my eyes at the question. I shake my head, because in a way it's true, he didn't try anything like the others have. Sean didn't seem like he believed me in the slightest bit, I stared at my lap, the atmosphere around us has gotten tensed all of a sudden and all I could do was sit there, taking it all. “I don't believe you!” He suddenly growled and stopped the car, I lurched forward in my seat, but Sean's arm stopped me from smacking my head into the glove compartment. He didn't move his arm away and made me stay there in place as he glared at me. I dared to look at him, his glare made me uncomfortable, but not scared, Sean thought differently. “What do I scare you?!” He shouted at me, his arm digging into my chest. I shook my head calmly, though, taking him by surprise. He moved away from me, allowing me to finally breath, he let out a deep breath and got out of the car, then came over to my side and helped me out. He didn't do it roughly, more...gentle, if that makes sense. He held onto my hand tightly as he led me down a hill into the woods. Oh god, he's gonna kill me. Why the hell am I still following him? I should turn around, right? “Were here” he gruffs, crap, I'm dead. At least that's what I thought, but when I looked in front of me, I saw not a good place to hide a body, but a waterfall with a spacious pond or so at the bottom. “I paid some people to make this artificial waterfall with a pool” he explains and I nod, not quite listening. He let go of my hand to pick up a black duffel bag near the pool, he tosses it to me and I am able to catch it just before it lands on the ground. “There's a swimsuit in there, change” he instructs, I stiffen at the command. Change….where exactly? I look around confused, Sean scoffs and points to a small changing room blending in with the trees that I hadn't noticed before. I hurry inside and lock the door before placing the bag down and pulling out the swimsuit, if I should even call it that. I believe this is what people like to call a bikini, it was all black and tight. I put it on and studied myself in the mirror, I was showing off more skin than I preferred and the swimsuit held onto my skin tightly. I hadn't noticed how my bruises have faded since I've been bought, and the brothers haven't mentioned them, perhaps they hadn't noticed, or maybe they were trying to be polite which I doubted. I felt my face get hot as I walked out and heard a low whistle from Sean at my appearance. I looked up from the ground to see him smirking at me, I walked over to the edge of the pool and peered down at the clear water in curiosity.

I jumped when Sean jumped into the water making the water ripple. I stared at him as he swam over to me with a smirk, he held his hand out to me. I hesitated, but kneeled down then slipped my hand into his ajd allowed him to help me into the pool. I sucked in a breath through my teeth at the sensation of the cold water against my skin, and started shaking in Sean’s arms as he carried me bridal style towards the waterfall. I clung onto him tightly, I don't know how to swim and it looked like the water was deeper here, I didn't like the idea of being put under that waterfall, and made Sean aware of this when I started to squirm in his arms and shake my head in protest.

“Calm down, or I'll drop you and I doubt you know how to swim” he warns, I stop struggling, but still find myself shaking in fear. I tense when we come closer to the waterfall and close my eyes. Water pours down on me causing my head to go down at the pressure from it. I gasp when we pass to the other side and cough out water, before looking around. It was like a small cave decorated with lights and a few feet from the waterfall was a wide surface that held a mattress with blankets and pillows and in front of it was a flatscreen tv, Sean carried me up the small steps that led to it and set me down on the ground next to it. He walked over to a small pair of drawers and pulled out a towel. He dried me off first then helped me onto the bed and under the comforter before drying himself off and laying down next to me. “This place in particular belongs to my brothers and I, it's like a secret hideout, but I use it more than they do” he explains, I nod still shaking. He sighs and stares at me. I bite my lip and turn over to face the wall, he chuckles. I stiffen when he wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me up against his bare chest. He traces invisible circles near my hip, his fingers tickling my bare skin as he does. He leans in close at licks my ear, I gasp making him chuckle once again. “Do you like it?”

My breath hitches when he turns me over and tugs my chin up. “Maybe you'll like this too” he whispers seductively with a smirk.

He closes his eyes and leans in closer, he presses his lips roughly against mine. He flips us so that he's on top of me, holding me down. I try to fight against his hold, but ultimately fail. He trails kisses down my neck and around my jawline, he gets ready to meet my lips again when a voice shouts, “Sean, Rebecca, where are you?”

Sean growls in annoyance and pushes himself off me and gets off the bed. He picks me back up bridal style and carries me into the cold water, I endure the water from the waterfall once again before looking up to see the rest of the brothers in swimsuits. Sean tsks at them and carries me closer, his hold on me tightening.

“What are you guys doing here?” he demands, Dylan slips into the water with ease and runs a hand through his hair, leaving water droplets behind on the stands.

“We're allowed to swim here too, the last time I checked” Dylan answers coolly making Sean fume with anger.

“Calm down, Sean” Vincent warns, scolding Sean and stepping in. He shudders slightly, but shrugs it off and smiles at me. As each boy got in, I noticed how muscular they all really were, even Christian looked like he worked out. Sean sighs, but doesn't protest any further.

“This is gonna be fun!” Christian beams and swims over to me and Sean. “Is this your first time in a pool, Rebecca?” he asks with wide eyes, I nod, his smile widens. “That's cool, we can teach you how to swim!” his enthusiasm made me smile, but my smile faded when Sean opened his mouth.

“Let's make a game of it,” he started with a cool, wicked smile. His siblings stared at him intrigued at the suggestion, but it only made me nervous. “It seems, brothers, that we haven't been getting along because of a girl” he says referring to me and lifting me slightly for all to see. The brothers look uncomfortable, but don't disagree. “So, yours truly, has come up with a game”

“Exactly what kind of game?” Sebastian asks, his eyes closed and head leaned back with his elbows propped up on the side of the pool. He opens his eyes and glances at me.

“Well, we all want her, let's let her choose” Sean says firmly, Vincent shakes his head and glances over at me with worried eyes then, when he looks up at Sean, his eyes harden. “Let's let her choose her saviour”

Oh, fuck.