Part 2: The Party Of Catastrophe

"A party that celebrates a child's birth date what a lovely event! Hopefully they have some good food." Maria said to her husband.

"The Kenways are supposed to be our descendants, unlikely, Maybe they are from your side, Maria?" Altair requested.

"My side? Is your side too."

The both of them got off of their horse and a servant took the horses rains.

"Where are you going? Horse thief?" Altair said making the servant almost piss his pants.

"I'm just going to put your horse in the stable, ser." The servant bowed humbly.

"Come on now, Altair." Maria took his hand and began to take off to the ultra grand staircase.

A woman dressed oddly arrived just after them. She took out her grappling hook. "See you at the party, grand dad Shay!"

"Wait! Evelyn! Where is your brother?" Shay said to his granddaughter.

"Jake is being chased by Jack the ripper the serial killer. So he's busy right now." Evelyn claimed before grappling up the stairs.

"Why is she dressed up like a man?" The older couple asked.

"Old maestro Altair! I'm your greatest fan!" Said a man with an Italian accent.

"Let's keep moving on, Maria. It's Ezio the idiot who disturbed my bones." The couple climbed faraway from the Italian casanova.

\(  ˆoˆ)/\(ˆoˆ  )/

Meanwhile: Elise and Arno road in a horse drawn carriage. Out of no where they saw a man being chased by an armed creature in a mask and a top hat. On the street.

"I guess there is more than one party happening tonight." Arno giggled in his Johanna persona behind a feathered fan.

"Excellent! Johanna! The act is becoming you."

"That is what I'm fearing." Arno frowned. "I can't believe I'm doing this for you, Elise, love it such a painful feeling."

"Arno Dorian would not say that! You are brilliant!" She playfully fanned him with her feathered fan.

٩(๛ ˘ ³˘)۶♥

At the party : Edward Kenway sat on a bench drinking rum with his pirate lassies. "Ladies, I never thought my son would have his own son, he was always too busy hating on his own dad. Haythem never knew how it was to grow up poor, He had a great dad who did everything he could for his son."

"Grandfather, Who was my father's mother?" Connor asked Edward.

"That is a good question, I was very drunk when Haythem was conceived. I was even drunker when he was being born." Edward replied honestly with a bottle of rum in his hand. "Most likely his mommy is Anne Bonnie. This fine lady right here."

"We were both drunk from the start to the end. When the boy was coming I said: 'Edward! Give me the rum! This baby is coming out with the ruthlessness of the roaring seas!' Drunken Edward fell over his arse, He didn't know I was pregnant." Anne laughed. (Author's note: who in the Caribbean blue is Haythem's mother? Tessa is his mother, Duh. Just making fun of drunks.)

"The good times, Anne." Edward commented drinking rum. "Then the other time in Nassau, Black Beard aka William Teach..."

ლ(´ڡ'ლ)

Aveline Grand Pré played the piano. In the corner of the room. Haythem drank a cup of tea and sat down trying not to listen to his father's ludicrous story instead the music, which he prefered.