Chapter 1: The Man In The Corset

"Suck it in! Arno!" Elise exclaimed tugging back the strings of his corset.

"Oui, Ma cherie." He complied, "Why do I have to cross dress for this party? Elise?" Feeling his shaved face with his hand.

"Cross dress? This is a mere disguise, Besides you are going to look like a handsome woman!" Elise kissed him on the cheek. She finished his corset and bought out the makeup from her makeup drawer.

She dabbed his lips with red lipstick, "There is going to be both old templers and assassins at the party. This is going to be great!"

"But... What if I'm found out?"

"Don't jinx yourself! and you call yourself an assassin! espionage is supposed to be your middle name!" She drew eye liner around his eyes and finished with mascara.

"He's going to be there! I can't go, I might ruin Connor's birthday party! If that happens his father will send HIM to kill me!" Arno whimpered as she flushed his cheeks with powder.

"You are not going as Arno Victor Dorian, You are going as Elise's shy and distant sister Johanna who hates human contact and dislikes the advances of others." Elise explained taking out the dress hoop and putting it around his waist.

"That seems like an easy enough alias,"

"Comfortable now? Ma petite?" She picked out a rose pink satin dress with bows, lace, and embroidery and dressed him in it.

"Oui, I'm beginning to understand why ladies hate corsets." He remarked with a passive smile. 

"Remember to laugh like woman;  Giggle. Don't laugh full throatedly. Now let's see your greatest impression of a feminine giggle!"She spoke with a devious grin. Fitting a powdered wig on his head.