|| My Melody • Fourteen ||

Start from the beginning

He smiles. "You're lying.", "Don't you want to sleep?" She asks. "It's the only time I've been with you, I guess I won't be."

He sat up, before she meaningfully smiled. "You should head to the practice room later and apologize for sulking to yourself. I'm sure your members are worried since you aren't going home."

He smiles, before leaning over to her shoulder. "I didn't even praise you since you're wearing eye glasses." He muttered, looking at her. "I'm studying, so I'm wearing reading glasses." Joy mumbled, about to take it off. "Aniya, you look pretty." He grabs her arm as she rolled her eyes. "Why does your phone look like this?", "I threw it." He plainly replied before she glares. "Do you know how much this was? Was it easy for you rich people to throw valuable things away!? I..." She trails off, only to see his face as she cleared her throat- realizing that she was just adding fuel to the fire. He laughed, before mumbling. "You're cute."

"It's already four in the morning." She tried to change the topic. He smirks, before mumbling. "You should sleep for a while."

"Aniya, I'm studying. Let's go the the bedroom, you can sleep over there."

...

"I told you to sleep, not to roam around." Joy grunted before seeing Sungjae walking over her room. "Why does my face had a cross over here?" He sat over her bed, staring at her posters. "I hated you that time." She mumbled, unable to concentrate on her works.

"And now?", "Ah, I'm studying!" She retorted, heat sprawling over her cheeks as he laughed. "I'll be coming back to the dorm later before practice." She looks over him, nodding. "You should, are you fine now?" He nods, smiling. "I guess it wouls be fine, I just really need to tell what I feel especially for a specific person." She giggled, nodding. "You can change to your sweater there, you also had your coats over the rack."

"Are you telling me to strip here?" He playfully smiled, only for her eyes to widen. "That's not what I'm saying!" She blushes, before standing up to go over her closet. But she was a little glad since he was finally going back to his normal self even for a while.

He laughed, before following her.

"Here's your sw- shit, back off!" She was surprised when he pushes her gently over her over the wall, his hands entrapping her from escaping as he smiled to her, teasingly leaning close to her. "Yah, are you finally okay that you're back to pissing me off!?" She retorted, leaning away as soon as he rested his forehead in her, making her blink away the fear. "Yook Sungjae."

"Should we resume?", "Hah?"

He laughs, before muttering. "I can't believe you're still nervous around me in this.", "What do you mean?" She slowly lifted her arms to cover her upper body, making him grin as he teasingly leans closer to her, as her eyes closed shut before whining. "Don't do this to me, we're too young." She whimpered before he bursted out laughing, "What am I doing?", "I don't know, you know the bed is here. It's dangerous." She stuttered, catiously looking at him before he chuckled. "You know great idea, let's-", "No!" She yelled, only to see him laugh.

After a while of teasing, he hugs her all of a sudden, making her shut up.

"Gomawo, Sooyoung-ah." He whispered genuinely, squeezing her over the hug as her hands held over his arm while her tensed expression softens. "You're really a gift to me." He mumbled, before she smiles.

"Appa texted me earlier, even if my screen was broken I saw it when you were studying." He whispered, "How was your mother?", "She survived. She's fine." He mumbled over her shoulder, smiling.

"That's a relief." She sighs in content, ruffling his hair.

"I can't believe that you're still a baby.", "I'm sorry you had no sleep because of me.", "That sounds a little inappropriate but that's fine." Joy smiled, finally rejoicing that everything is falling into places.