"Detective Gu's smart moves strike again." Ravi said as I smiled.

"I'm sorry for calling you Leo's twin." Ken said to me as I nodded.

"Detective my ass." N said as the others gasped.

"N cussed! He's punishment this time is..." Ken said as everyone was thinking.

"I'm have a good one. Ask out Yejin." Ravi said as I just gasped.

"And I'll be back." I said but before I could get up N grabbed my shirt and pulled me back down.

"Your smart." N said once my butt hit the chair.

"Yup." I said and he sighed.

"You going with me after school." He said as I sighed.

"Again? I just want to sleep." I whined as he nodded.

"But... I think you'll help as a female figure." N said as I nodded.

"Okay." I said when really I was planing on what to do after school so I don't have to go.

I can't bike, I could take the bus or I could hang out in the convenience store and take the bus there! Perfect!

My plan is set.

Once the bell rang I quickly rushed to my locker and threw my stuff in there.

I tried my best to hide from N. I sighed cause I knew if I messed this up. I would be stuck with N, and N seems like the type to do a dare so for sure he's going to ask me out.

But it's not like the real one right?

I walked out of school and ran down the sidewalk until I got to the convenience store.

"Oh hi Yejin! It's nice to see you again." My friend I guess I can say now said at the counter.

"Hi... I'm not buying anything today but... I'm on a secret mission." I whispered as I walked closer to the counter.

"Okay... what do you need help with?" She asked me as I cleared my throat.

"Okay... if you see a guy with black hair about maybe a little taller than me and is wearing a light blue jacket." I said as I let her process what I had just said.

"Oh... that N or Hakyeon guy. Yea, what about him?" She asked me as I sighed with relief.

"Good. Well... don't tell him that I'm home he'll figure out anyway but just don't tell him try and throw him off like I'm at the hospital or something like that." I said and she nodded.

"Okay... and you should hurry the bus is here now." She said as I nodded.

"Thanks!" I yelled before the doors shut.

I got on the bus and payed the fee than went to an empty seat near the front so I can escape if I need to.

☆☆☆[Meanwhile]☆☆☆

☆[N's P.O.V]☆

I had looked around the whole school!!! The whole school!!! And not one Yejin is to be found. And that's when it hit me.

Detective Gu. Of course she wouldn't come. She doesn't even like them. I sighed than thought of places she could be at.

Home, that convenience store, hospital, here.

Well I can scratch here of the list cause she's not here.

I walked out of the school and got in my car.

I drove to the convenience store.

I walked into the store.

"Hi N." She said as she was scanning someone else item.

I waited for that man to be done so I can talk to her.

"How do you know my name?" I asked her and gave me a very innocent smirk.

"Well.... I read the name on your driver license." She said as I just banged the table.

"You do that to everyone?" I asked her and she nodded no.

"I only do that to people that Yejin talks around or is around her." She said as I sighed. Smart.

"Well... anyway, have you seen Yejin?" I asked her and she kinda tensed up a bit but I let that slide.

"She came in here earlier." She said as I nodded.

"Than where did she go?" I asked her and she cleared her throat.

"She told me that she was going to the park with her ex boyfriend or something like that, she said that she didn't trust him but she's going anyway." She said and I quickly believed her.

"Really?!?! Aigoo. Thanks for the help." I said as I quickly rushed out of the store and to the park.

Once I got to the park look how I found. I found Mr. Yejin's Ex.

I quickly rushed up to him cause I didn't see Yejin with him.

"Where is she?" I asked him as he looked at me with a puzzled look.

"Who's she?" He asked me as I grabbed his collar on his shirt.

"Where is she?" I asked him firmly as I started to tighten my grip on his collar.

"I don't know who your talking about!" He yelled as I sighed and let go of his shirt.

"Yejin." I sad as I started to think that the lady lied to me.

"Yejin? I've never seen her without you and I haven't even talked to her since." He said as I sighed.

"Okay... sorry." I said as I slightly bowed than rushed out of the park and the my car to find the next place.