Prologue

"Namjoon!"

"Yeah, yeah, what is it?"

"You need to hurry....." A boy with light brown hair bit his nails as he watched his companion mix spices and mythical ingredients.

"Just a little longer." Wrinkles appeared in the older boy's forehead as he carefully watched a drop of Red liquid drip into a small vile.

"We don't have a little time damn it!" Another boy in the room shouted as he clenched his eyes shut. A younger boy lay on the floor, his eyes open, but rolled to the back of his head. Mumbles could be heard coming out of his mouth. "I can't keep healing him like this!" The boy shouted, cringing at the increasing blood appearing on his troubled friend's wrist.

"One more second Yoongi...." A fleck of a dragon scale was added and smoke emitted from the small vile. "We have it!" The boy walked over to his struggling friend known as Yoongi. "Let's hope this works..."

"Come on Jungkook....just bear it for a little longer..." Yoongi had been healing Jungkook for the past twenty minutes. The youngest had been on the floor in a state of vision. He had always gotten visions of the future due to his overflowing power. However, the one he was having now was much worse than the previous ones. His breathing was staggered, his eyes were turning red as if stained with blood, and his arms- oh his arms. What nails he had were peeling and ripping into his own skin, making blood flow out of the flesh. "I can't heal him much longer Namjoon..." Yoongi gasped out, his power draining from his body,

"I just need to get him to swallow it." Namjoon muttered, using a dropper to put exactly three drops in Jungkook's mouth. The potion was made to paralyze the younger boy's arms so he couldn't cause himself harm. Once the liquid dripped down his throat, he seized to move. Yoongi sighed in relief and collapsed to the floor, all energy drained.

After a few minutes, the youngest still remained unmoving. "Kookie...." The other boy from the side whispered, getting on his knees to look at the youngest closer. No response. "Come on Jungkook-ah....wake up." The boy reached to touch Jungkook's face, but before his fingers brushed the younger's cheeks, Jungkook shot forward.

"Jimin!" Namjoon called out. With his eyes still rolled to the back of his head, Jungkook rose off the ground, his fingers finding their way around Jimin's neck. He picked the smaller boy up, pinning him against the wall by his neck.

"K-Kookie....what are you doing?" Jimin coughed out, scratching at the younger's hands around his neck. Namjoon moved behind Jungkook, trying to pry him off of Jimin, but to no avail. The young boy had somehow grown much stronger during his state of vision.

"I see."

"What Jungkook? What do you see." Namjoon whispered, still holding on to the youngest's arms.

"I see him."

"Jungkook who is 'he.'" Namjoon ushered on.

"He is the one....yes him....yes....yes..."

"Jungkook, we need to know. What do you mean by 'the one?' Who is 'the one?'"

"He's dying. Dead....dead....dead...."

"Jungkook...."

"Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead."

"Jungkook!"

"Dead."

///////////////////////////////////////

So that's the Prologue. It's just to give you a taste of what this story will contain. There will be some violent parts in this, so if you're uncomfortable with content like that, please note that I warned you!!! ❤️️