13: Ice And Fire

*Same day.

Katy's POV.

I walk up the mountain and look around. may as well build my new home. I start to make walls that are made of pine wood and it's two story's. after I build the house I start to decorate the inside. I create leather couches and comfy chairs and a flat screen. I create the next floor and my room has a bed that is made of wood that looks like trees and a white comforter and matching pillows. I create a kitchen downstairs and look at the clock and see it's midnight so I decide to go to bed. I walk upstairs and look at the stars from my balcony. I walk back into my room and go to sleep. this will be different.

*Same time - The Charming's Castle.

Jared's POV.

I'm running as fast as I can to get back to the castle. something's wrong with Katy's powers, she froze the ground and ran. I ran into the castle and everyone was staring at me.

"Katy's powers spiked, she ran and I don't know where she is, the point is we need to find her!" I yell.

"Lets go!" Emma says.

"Jared, your hands" Grandma says as I look down at my hands and there glowing blue.

"no way" I say.

"I think I know how to find her" I say as I close my eyes and focus. when I open my eyes there's an image of Katy in front of me. she asleep and tears are streaming down her face. I close my eyes again and a map appears and it shows me where Katy is.

"That's just a few miles from here" gramps says.

"Lets go" I say.

"Alright, I'm going to teleport us there" I say as I focus and suddenly were outside of a log cabin.

"You guys wait out here" I say as I knock on the door and it opens. I walk inside and see Katy at the top of the staircase.

"How did you find me?" she asks.

"Simple" I say as I create a fireball in my hand.

"You have powers?" she asks.

"I guess so. come on, we need to go" I say.

"I'm not going anywhere. my powers are dangerous, I can't risk hurting someone" she says.

"Katy please" I say.

"No. I'm sorry but you have to leave" she says.

"I won't leave without you!" I say.

"You have to. I'm sorry, I don't want you to get hurt" she says.

"I don't want you to get hurt either. I'm sorry" I say as I cast a spell that knocks her out and I run upstairs and pick her up. I walk outside and everyone's staring at me.

"Got her" I say.

"Is she okay?!" Emma asks.

"She fine, she's just knocked out" I say as they all nod and I transport us back to the castle.

"I'll be right back. I have an idea" I say as I walk outside and create an arena so Katy can learn to control her powers.

"Ugh" I hear someone say and I turn around and Katy was awake. she was looking around and looked scared.

"What have you done?" She says.

"You need to learn to use your powers" I say.

"I'm dangerous, I don't want to hurt you" she says.

"And you won't. just try to hit one of the targets" I say pointing at the targets on the other side of the arena.

"Ok. fire or ice?" she asks.

"Ice" I say as she nods and shoots ice out of her hand and it hits the wall.

"Well, that was a fail" she says as I laugh.

"Might need a little practice" I say.

"Agreed. what time is it?" she asks as I look at my watch.

"Um, one thirty" I say as her eyes go wide.

"My parents are gonna kill me!" she says.

"We need to get you home" I say.

"I can walk home myself" she says.

"You can, but I want to make sure you don't run again" I say as we start walking back to her house.

"So, you have powers" he says.

"Yep" I say.

"Well keep that a secret, apparently witch craft is frowned upon in this establishment!" she says as I start to laugh.

"Alright, will do. conceal don't feel, right?" I say.

"Put on a show, make one wrong move and everyone will know" she sings.

"But it's only for today" I start to sing along.

"It's only for today"

"It's agony awaits"

"It's agony awaits"

"Tell the guards to open up, the gates"

"The gates"

"Cause for the first time in forever"

"Don't let them in, don't let them see"

"I'm getting what I'm dreaming of"

"Be the good girl you always have to be"

"A chance to change my lonely world, a chance to find true love"

"Conceal don't feel don't let them know"

"I know it all ends tomorrow, so it has to be today, cause for the first time in forever, for the first time in forever, nothing's in my way" we finish singing and start laughing.

"We need so much help" she says.

"Agreed" I say as we arrive at her house.

"Bye Katy" I say.

"Bye Jared. an one other thing" she says.

"Yeah?" I say.

"Thank you, for everything. Most people would have given up on me, you didn't. thank you" she says.

"I would never give up on you. Meet you in the arena tomorrow after lunch?" I ask.

"Sure, bye Jared" she said kissing my cheek and running into her house. I smile and start to walk back to the castle. I will help her learn to control her powers if it kills me.