Chapter 7

ATHENA’S POV

Peter, Felix, and I were sitting down on one of the logs sharpening our weapons when Peter suddenly sat up straight.  I knew something had happened.

“What is it?”  I asked.

“Someone’s leaving Neverland.”  Peter said, a smirk on his face.

“Where?  How shall we stop them?”  Felix asked, putting down my things.

“It’s too late.  Don’t worry Felix, we simply need to get word to our friends on the ground.”  Peter said.

“In Storybrooke?”  I asked sceptically, raising an eyebrow.

“They can handle this.  All it does is move up our timetable a touch.  We need to get Henry ready.”  Peter said.  Then he stood up.  “And I need to have a chat with our friend in the other cage.”  He finished.

Felix and I stood up next to him and smirked evilly.

“What is your plan?”  I asked.

“I’ll tell you later.”  Peter replied.  I rolled my eyes but didn’t bother saying anything else.

Later ~

PETER’S POV

“There you are.”  I said, walking over to Henry.  “Care to take a stroll?  There’s something special I’d like to show you.”

“I’m not going anywhere with you.”  He said in annoyance.  I was taken slightly aback by this sudden change of attitude.

“Why not Henry?”  I asked, kneeing down behind him.

“I think you’re lying to me.  My family are here, on Neverland, I know it.”  Henry said.

“What makes you so sure?”  I asked.

“It doesn’t matter.”  Henry said.  I knew then that something had happened.

“No, it doesn’t.  But I’d be remiss if I didn’t point out what does. If your family is here Henry, why haven’t they come for you?”  I told him.  Henry looked at me.

“Maybe you’re keeping them from me.”  Henry said accusingly.

“Henry, I promise you, I’m not holding your family prisoner.”  I said honestly.

“Then why do you keep disappearing into the jungle?  You’re hiding something from me and I’m going to find out what it is.”  Henry retorted, getting up and walking away.  I stood up.

“It would appear we’re losing the boy.”  Felix said to me.

“He just requires some effort.  Given his lineage I expect nothing less.”  I said, looking over at him.

“Shall I bring the cage here?”  Felix asked.

“No.  I have another idea.”  I said.

“What might this wonderful idea be?”  Athena asked, walking over to us.

“Let’s just say we need our friend in the other cage to provide a little…motivation.”  I replied.

“What are you planning?”  She asked, narrowing her eyes at me.

“I want you and Felix to make up a room that looks kindof like a bedroom on the other side of the island, at the place where we used to go when it was just the two of us here, y’know, apart from our thinking tree.  I’ll take it from there.”  I replied, my signature smirk forming on my face.