Chapter 2

PETER'S POV

Night had just fallen, and I was debating on whether I should go and see who I was up against or not. Everyone had already gone to bed but I noticed Athena was sitting by the fire. She was staring at it, deep in thought. I walked over to her.

"Athena?" I said. She turned and looked at me.

"Oh, hey Peter. What's up?" She asked.

"I'm going to see Emma, as well as introduce myself and give her the map. Wanna come?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Sure." She answered, walking over to where we kept the weapons, picking up one of her daggers, her bow, and quiver, and following me to the Charmings' campsite.

ATHENA'S POV

We got there and found Emma walking around as if she could hear something.

"You stay here and stay hidden. I'll go talk to her." He whispered. I nodded and he went over to lean against a tree.

"You hear that too?" Peter asked. Emma flipped around quickly to face him. "You're Emma right? I wonder why they can't hear the crying?" He asked.

"Who are you?" She asked cautiously.

"Oh, did I forget to introduce myself? I'm Peter, Peter Pan." He said. She shoved him up against the tree he was leaning against a moment ago, putting the blade she was holding against his neck. I took an arrow out of my quiver, loaded it into my bow, and pointed my bow straight at her head as she did this. Peter had a smug look on his face, not taking his eyes off her. He knew what I was doing and he gave me a signal to stand down. I did as I was told and lowered my bow, but didn't take the arrow out of it, just in case.

"Where's Henry?" She asked.

"You've got fire. I like fire." Peter said teasingly.

"Where's my son?" She demanded, glaring at him.

"Henry's still alive if that's what you're worried about." He told her.

"Why the hell did you take him?" She asked.

"He's a very special boy Emma." He told her.

"I know, that doesn't answer my question. What do you want with him?" She asked, getting irritated.

"I came here to see who I was up against. The saviour. I gotta say, I'm not disappointed." Peter said smugly.

"What're you gonna say now? You gonna tell me how I'm never gonna see Henry again?" She asked.

"No. I'm gonna help you find him. I'll give you a map." He said. She let him go and backed away. I put my arrow back in my quiver when she did this. Peter reached inside his jacket and pulled out the map. "A map that will lead you straight to your son." He said, offering it to her.

"If this is some kind of trap-" Emma began. Peter laughed dryly.

"I may not be the most well behaved boy on the island, but I always keep my promises. The path to finding Henry is on this parchment." He said, holding it up.

"Why are you giving it to me?" She asked suspiciously.

"See it's not about findingHenry, it's about how you find him, and Emma, you're the only one who can." He told her. She took the parchment from him and opened it, revealing a blank page.

"It's blank." She said, looking at me with an emotionless expression.

"You will only be able to read that map, when you stop denying who you really are." He said mysteriously. She looked down at the map and we disappeared into the trees