Battle for the Girls

Start from the beginning

" That's what you wanted wasn't it Koneko" you asked her

"Yes nya~"

"Huh nya" as you tilted your head a little.

Then you saw 2 whitish silver ears and a whitish silver tail pop out of her. The color of ears and tail were very simile to the color of her hair. And looked a lot like a neko you've seen in anime and manga.

"I love you (Y/n) nyan"

"Ok I'll go with this and say I love you too"

Koneko then gets up cheerful and sits in your lap and starts trying to feed you and you accept. Then you started to feed her back. You did that till you both were out of food. You then got up and took your plates to the sink. Then you heard the elevator door open and saw Rias, Akeno, and Lily in their uniforms ready for school. Them you said to the three of them and Koneko who already put away her ears and tail.

"While I finish up the dishs you girls agree on a car to have a drive in today"

You finished the dishes and grabbed your bag and went in to the garage and saw the 4 of them standing next to the Corvette Stingray. You grabbed the keys and got in the car. Rias sat in the passenger seat like she normally did. Lily and Akeno sat in the backseat and Akeno decided sit behind you. Like that's going to go well. Koneko then asked.

"Can I sit in your lap. I promise not to get in your way"

"Sure why not"

Koneko climbed in to your lap. You looked at the other girls and they were a little shocked but were smiling.You then started the car
and drove to school. You and the girls had some small a talk about the pacts you have had. When you got to school. Koneko opened the door and hopped of your lap. And stood waiting for you. You got out and pulled the seat fowered for Akeno and Lily to get out. After they got out you pulled the seat back and and closed the door and you went over to the passenger door and opened it for Rias. She got out and you closed the door. You then went up to Lily while you were still at the car and pulled out a necklace out of your pocket and showed her.

"Is that for me, it's beautiful with the dimands and it being made of gold and a bullet?" She asked then tilted her head when she saw the bullet, it was a skin tight like cage with a bullet in it.

"Yeah the bullet, that's was the bullet shot from the sniper which was actually shot at you then the other two were shot at me. But that's the bullet I put in my pocket. It's suppose to be a Goodluck charm and a reminder to you that I will protect you"

You then put the necklace on her then she turned to you and said.

"Thanks (Y/n)"

You then started walking to their classes with them hearing all the dumb stuff you always heard. Then a guy with 2 other guys who looked like his friends.

The guy who was in front said in an angered voice "Hey" he then punched you in the face. You fell to the ground with blood coming out of your nose then he continued " What do you think your the king of the world with the 3 most hot and pretty girls in school walking with you. But no your just a pathetic little piece of shit"

The girls then tried to help you up but you told them to stop. Then you got up and looked at the guy and said "so you think you for one deserve these girls for your self. And two if you think you can then let's see if you can knock me out. If you can you can have them, but if you don't you will have yours and your friends asses kicked single handedly"

Then the guy replied as long with his friends.

"I'm going to beat the living shit out of you"

"Your funeral"