Chapter 26

Chapter 26

I stood there with my plate of pizza in my hand, as Harry smirked at me. I could tell that he was think that i am going cry and run away.

"Hi" i said politely

Harrys face turns completely to shocked. I then looked at Emma an she she just gave me the bitch look.

"Me and my girlfriend, are going to my room, no body disturb us" Harry said as he looked at me and said girlfriend.

They walked pass me and into the bedroom.

I turned and looked at Louis, Niall, and El.

I frowned and Louis ran up to me and embraced me in a hug.

"Don't worry baby, he's a dick anyways" he said and i chuckled into his neck.

"I love you louis" i whispered

"I love you to" he said and i smiled and just felt complete.

He pulled back and got on his knees.

"OMG what are you doing" Eleanor said walking into the living room with Niall.

"Demi, will you make me the happiest idiot in the world and be my girlfriend?"

"OMG yes" i said and a wide smile spread across my face.

"Aw, congrats guys" Niall said and Eleanor repeated.

"Thanks" me and Louis said in harmony.

We all walked to the sofa and sat and Niall put in Home Alone and we all cracked up while watching it.

"I'm tired, i think I'm gonna go get my PJs and go to bed" i said and walked out of the living room.

I then remembered that my clothes is in Harrys room, but i didn't hesitate i just walked in.

"Hi, i j-just wanted my c-clothes" i said, but then noticed that Emma was straddling Harry on the bed in my long red plaid PJ pants and the Purple Jack Willis Jumper harry gave me.

"Well to bad, My baby has them on now, Now leave" harry said rudely and i rolled my eyes and walked out.

"Um, can i borrow someones PJs, Harry gave the whore mine" i said

Nialls chuckled and walked up to me and said "i got you" and walked into his room and came out with a sweatpants and red shirt.

"Thanks Ni" i said and smiled.

"C'mon love, lets go" louis said as he took my hand lead me into his room.

"Use protections" Eleanor screamed

"Use earplugs" Louis yelled back

Louis told me to sleep on one side and he on the other. We were laying facing each other.

"Louis"

"Yes Demi"

"Do you really love me"

"Of course i do, i always have, since Harry had left you in the alley at the back of the school and when we kissed, but like always Harry gets all the good one" Louis said

"But you have me now" i smiled

"Yeah" he said and pulled me in for a kiss before falling asleep in each others arms.

I was woken up by someone knocking on the door.

"Who is it" i called rubbing my eyes

"It's Liam"

I opened and i pulled Liam into a hug.

"I missed you" i said with a smile.

"Okay, but i am not alone" he said

"What"

As i said that Abby and Leah walked out from behind Liam.

"Oh my god, what happened" i asked happily

"I paid Jesse his 20,000 because, i talked to Harry the other day and he sound like he doesn't give a rats ass" Liam said walking in and putting his bag down.

"I will make breakfast for everyone" Abby said and walked into the kitchen

"I have to use the bathroom be right back" i said and went and brushed my teeth and took a quick shower and wore the same clothes.

When i came back everyone was there hugging and kissing Abby and Leah, but guess who was nowhere to be seen.

Harry.

"Where's Harry" Leah asked

"Here" he said from behind me and Emma in front of him.

"Um, we have new guest" Abby said

"Yeah, this is my girlfriend Emma" Harry said. I could tell that his eyes wet burning into the back of my head, waiting for me to turn around.

" But what happened to you and De-

"Why don't we eat breakfast now" Louis interrupted.

We all sat and ate breakfast. It was not quiet, they all was talking and all you heard from next to me was Kissing noises every second.

"So we should all go out to dinner tonight" Niall said

"Yeah that would be so much fun" We all said back.

After breakfast, we all just went for walks and Abby and Leah have found out Louis and i are dating. We came back around 8 and we all got dressed.

I wore a white short shorts and a holister v neck and my some white heels and straight hair and red lips.

"Wow you look beautiful babe" louis said and grabbed my hand and walked out.

We got to a every fancy restaurant and it was dim lighted so i couldn't see who i was sitting with. All know is that Louis in either on my right if my left.

We ordered and we all was talking.

I felt a hand on knee. It was louis, but this persons hand kept going up to my inner thighs.

I shoved the persons hand away and drank my drink.

When suddenly all i heard was

"C'mon baby, you know i could make you feel much better, than he ever will"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ohhhhh

Who do you think it is?

Do you guys have Just Dance 2014?

Vote and comment!!

:)

~HarrysCupcake

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Chapter 27 will be up later today for tomorrow (Sunday)