Chapter 19

Chapter 19 (Sexual Content in this chapter, read at your own risk)

"I love you too, Harry" she said and i walked up to her and grabbed her face and slammed my lips onto hers.

"I.am.so.sorry.baby.girl." i said in between kisses, she pulled away.

"Hey Harold its okay" she smiled

"Don't call me Harold, i don't like it" i said

"Then what do you want me to call you" She asked with a smirk

"Um, maybe sexy, Sexgod, or daddy" i said with a grin

She chuckled " Harry it is then" she said and got out if my hug and walked away.

"That was not one of the options" I screamed, all she did was turn around and smiled and skipped away.

When she turned i saw the bruise i gave her and i knew i had to do something to make it up to her.

"NIALL, ZAYN CAN YOU GUYS COME UPSTAIRS" i screamed and they came running.

"Whathappenedwhogothurtwhodiedwhodid you kill" Niall said really fast

"Nothing, nobody, nobody, and nobody" i answered all of his questions

"I need you to help me get reservations at a hotel, i am taking Demi out for a few days" i said

"Oh, look who is being a softy today" Niall said

"Shut up and help me" i said

"Okay, it will be done by 6:00pm today" Zayn said and him and Niall walked away.

Demi's POV

I went to the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes and was left in my bra. I pulled it off and pulled the shower curtains and got in and let the warm water hit my skin. And suddenly i felt cold air on my back. I turned around and there stood Harry smiling looking me up and down.

"HARRY, GET OUT" i screamed

"I'm sorry" he said but he never stop staring at my boobs. I noticed and put my hand across my chest. And the other over my private part.

"C'mon baby, i have seen all that before" he said

"I don't care just leave" i said

"Sorry baby girl but i new a shower to, so i am staying" he said and turned me around, my back was against his torso and his hands around my waist as we stood under the water.

He turned us around and cupped my face and kissed me. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and thats when we got lost in the moment. He lifted me up an my legs around his waist and my back against the bathroom tile. He moved from my lips to my neck and chest and all the way down to my stomach. He kneeled down and my core was right in front of his face. I felt his hot breath hit me and thats when i lost it and orgasmed.

"Baby i haven't even touched or tasted you yet and you have already cum" He said. "Hmmmm" was all i could say.

"Harry please"

"Okay baby girl" he said and his tough made contact to my vagina.

"Fuck harry" I said as put my fingers in his hair. He shoved two of his long fingers in to me and i screamed.

"HARRY, FUCK " i screamed one last time and i started to shake and my walls tighten around Harrys fingers and i cummed into his mouth. He didn't clean me up, he just got up and sucked on his fingers.

"That was amazing baby girl" he said and kissed me one last time before he helped me clean up.

We got out at the same time and Harry wrapped us in his towel although i had my own.

"Ready babe" he asked

"No harry, i am gonna stay in the bathroom all my life" i said in a sarcastic tone. Harry opened the door

And we froze...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What,What happened that made them freeze? Its killing me what made them freeze 🙀😨😱😩😫🙉😵😲😯😕🙈😐😬😮😏🙊🙀

I am so sorry if, you don't read this chapter because of that part. And also i am so sorry for making this chapter all about Harry and Demi and their bullshit. And its a shitty chapter so i am sorry once again :(

:)

Chapter 20 will be up on Friday night, i promise 😏🙀

~NothingFeelsLikeYou

Dont forget to comment and vote :) ENJOY Cupcakes :)