Chapter 25

( I changed the cover of this book, do you guys like it?)

Chapter 25

"LOUIS!!!" Harry screamed

"Harry" i whispered. " Louis, what are we gonna do, he's gonna kill us" i whispered also.

Harry walked up to me and Louis and grabbed louis up by his shirt collar.

"Did i fucking tell you to bit come down here and help this little bitch!!"Harry screamed

Louis's POV

I was sick and tired of Harry always treating Demi like shit and a side bitch. An Demi doesn't deserve it, and i am gonna stand up for her. Harry has raped her, hurt her, and controller her ever since she came to England. She has nobody here and i am gonna protect her from Harry.

Harry was still holding onto my collar. I pushed his back and he stumbled.

"Did you just push me?" he asked walked up to me again.

"Yes, what are you going to do about it you like bitch" i said back to Harry

His eyes burned into me and i knew he was mad, which is what I was going for. Harry didn't say anything back.

"C'mon babe, lets go" I said and picked Demi up bridal styles and walked pass Harry, who was just standing there shocked at my words. We hit his shoulder as he walked pass him.

"Louis, aren't you scared of Harry" she asked

"No, its just that he's the leader of the gang and he thinks that every freaking thing he say goes" i said

She chuckled and i out her to sit on my bed.

"Um, i have a friend and shes very sweet, i will call her over to help you with you need, because your not active now" i said with a smile

"Okay, what's her name" she asked

"Eleanor" i said

"I love her name, and thank you louis" Demi said

"Babe, not need to say thank you its okay" i smiled at her and went to call Eleanor.

"Hey El" i said

"Hey lou, whats up" she asked

"Well i got m friend Demi here and she Harrys girlfriend i suppose, and Harry has really hurt her and she is not active and i need you to come over and help her get dress, take her out, and be with her" i said

"Oh okay, i would love to" she said excitedly " be over in 15" she said and hung up.

I walked back into the room and found Demi on the floor.

"Demi"

"Oh hi, i was trying to get the TV remote" she said on the floor smiling, like its normal to fall on the floor.

I chuckled and helped her up. "El is gonna be over in about 10 so just chill okay" i said and kissed her forehead.

Demi's POV

As his lips touched the skin on my forehead i felt butterfly's and sparks. All i could do was close my eyes and enjoy those 5 second.

I watched him walk out and turn the corner before i staring to smile like a idiot. I forgot about all those memories about Harry hurting and making me cry and just focused on Louis.

"Hello Demi" i heard a soft little voice

"Hi, you must be Eleanor" i said back with a smile

"Yep" she said popping the p

"Okay, so louis said to help you get into a bath and and do you hair and makeup and then we will go to Starbucks" she said with a smile

"Sound perfect" i said. We smiled and she helped me to the bathroom. She helped me get the jumper off if me and she was shocked at the marks.

"Oh my god, who did this" she asked

"H-harry" i whispered

"What" she said confused. she turned the water on but she still looked shocked

"Demi, are you okay"

"Yeah" i said back and sat in the tub as she sat on the door floor next to the tub. We chatted for about 45 minutes and then she helped me out, dry off, an get me my clothes and my hair into a messy bun and my foundation and mascara and my orange and pink baby lips.

"Lets go"she said and held my hand and we walked out the room.

I stopped her and me dead in our tracks as i saw Harry walk into the living room with a straight face and his keys.

"I'm going out, nobody call me or come look for me"he said and walked out.

'C'mon lets go now" she said

"Lou, were going now!"she screamed

"OKAY, see ya later!" he screamed back from god knows where.

I managed to get into the passenger seat of her red Bentley.

"Where are we going, STAR BUCKS!!!" She screamed and i chuckled.

We talked and we reached, this Starbucks had the drive in and order so we did that.

"Two Large White Hazelnut Ice Lattes please" she ordered

"Can i asked you something Demi"

"Yeah sure"

"Do you really want to be with Harry after he did all that to you"

"I don't know" i said

" Demi, he left marks in your skin"

I started to feel my eyes getting wet and a tear ran down my cheek.

"Don't cry babe, he doesn't deserve you and he doesn't know how to treat a girl right" she said

"How do you know all this" I asked

"I was one of those girls for 2 months" she said back

"What?"

"Yeah, I was the new girl and i sat next to him and his charm and, he pretend to be this sweet and caring boyfriend and i fell in love, never to know he was a abusive and arrogant bastard" she said " but i met Louis and we are really do friends and we have each others backs" she smiled.

We paid the lady and got our drinks and just. Drove around and then went home.

"We're back" We yelled together.

"El, you here, i missed you, i haven't seen you in years" Niall said giving Eleanor a bear hug.

"I know right"

"We got pizza for all of us" Louis said from the kitchen an we all walked into the kitchen.

We got our plates and i was walking out of the kitchen ad was right in front of the door. And the door opened and there stood Harry.

"Hey everybody" Harry said although he stared me dead in my eyes.

Harry stared right at me with a smirk as he said the next sentence, that made me frozen

"Meet my new girlfriend Emma"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harrys so mean!!! :(

Dont worry Demi, Louis, Niall, and El got your back:)

Vote and comment :)

~ Boo

Don't forget to vote and comment :)