BMB Pt. 2 🔴

[A/N:
Aye thanks for 6k reads 😚muah, enjoy!]

Your POV:

The music began a new melody. What now? I stood there starring at the mysterious figure. The light illuminated on only us, does that mean-?

He then began to grab both my hands to guide me into a waltz. I didn't wan't this to be cliche, all of a sudden a boy comes in under a soul bonding light with me and I'm head over heels for him, but why is that exactly whats happening? My body felt like mush as he proceeded to lead me in this dance. I just followed, not daring to disrupt the rythm. It felt magical. I just didn't want it to end, ever. Until-

"[Y/n]~..." he whispered.

That voice-

"Ho-...How'd you know my name?" I asked star struck.

"It's me," he lifted the mask.

"...Marco!" He answered.

"M-Marco? What are you doing!?" I asked confused and shocked.

"Tried to prevent any kind of soul binding from happening." He replied as he continued to lead me in the dance.

"Well... ya kinda failed..." I said as my face flushed.
Marco took a while to process it, once he understood what I meant our dancing pace slowed.

"Uhh... Marco- !!"

"Oof."

Marco was now gliding across the floor with his sombrero covering his face. Oh no.
I looked over to see Tom lowering his extended arms. The moons light began to descend into disappearence as the rooms natrual lighting came back. Tom looked up at the light which was now gone. 

He slowly lowered his gaze to Marco along with his head. His eyes began to become the deathly bright color which took over any sight of his pupils.

"That dance, was meant, FOR ME!!!"

Fire began to flood the room. I began to feel weak and suffocated in the flames. I looked to Marco who now had removed his hat to see the mess in front of him. Tom began to yell as he shot fire from his palms to shoot him into the air. The fire grew stronger as well as my need for air. My head started pounding in my skull. Marco was done for.

Then, a distinct sound of magic and shimmers shot through my ears.

All flames came to a hault. Every trace of heat was gone, Tom's loud and obnoxious yelling ceased. I opened my eyes through my massive head ache. The fire making my head extremely light headed. My vision was left distorted and a horrible ringing sound that fuzzed any other noise ran in my head. I look over and see Marco still on the floor. Unharmed.

*clunk*

I turn my head, to quick making my eyesight more of a blur, to see a... blue box? No, ice. I see Star's hand with her wand was in the air, pointed to Tom. Who was now encaged in a large piece of ice. 

Star released a loud sigh. Walking up to him to make an adjustment on a pin that he was wearing. Don't know what that's about. A sharp pain dug in my skull when my eyes remained open for to long. I closed my eyes. Once they where opened Star was right in front of me reaching for my arm.

"Lets go Marco..." she said. "Cmon [y/n]."

I followed her out the room, hearing Marco's footseps not to far behind. I must've seemed wasted to anyone seeing me as I swayed from side to side when i walked. My head hurt like hell. I never loved the smell of fresh air till now. We finally made it to the carriage, Star directed me to sit next to her while Marco sat right across. 

The ride home was continued in silence, which i didn't mind knowing talking would only encourage my headache. I noticed Marco looked unsatisfied, Star looked disappointed for the most. My headache calmed down. My brain felt relieved as the staggering pain faded out of existence. The carriage then stopped indicating we were home, and the doors opened for us to exit. Star stood up, boots in hand, and exited the carriage. I proceeded behind her as well as Marco.

Marco.

The boy i danced with under the blood moons light. It's light that binded two "lucky" souls together. My face began to heat at that thought. Me and Marco, souls binded for eternity. My soul with the cutest, adorkable, latino boy, binded. I grew disappointed though.

Sure our souls are now bound, but would that even give me the courage to ask him out? Maybe he didn't even see me in that way.

"Thank you." Star said to the demon-thing that flew the carriage.

"So infuriating..." Star exhaled.

"I told you not to go." Marco replied.

"No, you, you're infuriating!" She snapped throwing both her boots towards him, resulting in them falling off the balcony.

"Me? I was only trying to help!" Marco hissed.

"You didn't need to! Marco we were fine-!" She said exasperatedly before being cut off.

"Star you were not fine! If anything you were so oblivious to everything! On the walkie talkie I heard Tom threaten [y/n] to stay away from you two because he thought [y/n] would get in the way of entrapping you in a relationship!"

"Wha-?" She said puzzled.

"He wanted you and him to be the ones under that moon light. To bind both your souls together. Forcing you into thinking you had to date him." Marco explained.
A few seconds of silence passed.

"Well Marco... guess who's souls are bound now..." She said both sassily and calmly.

That shut him up, making his face fall into a blank expression.
He looked at me, I looked back at him. Are faces flushed.

"Oh... woops." He said.

We stood there.

"I'm sorry." I finally spoke. Both Marco and Star were confused.

"What? Why?" They both said in unison.

"I shouldn't have came, or even became friends with you both. I didn't want to make any confliction. I just wanted some friends. I shouldn't have tried to come in between." I said sorrowfully.

"[Y/n], 'cmon now, it's nothing like that. It's not your fault, we promise." Star said.

"[Y/n], do-dont be sorry." Marco spoke softly. My eyes began to water. I'm in love with this dweeb. But what if he's not? I just totally did what Tom wanted to do to Star, but accidentally.

"He-hey, don't cry. Please. [Y/n] it's not your fault i promise." He continued, looking at me worriedly.

"I-it's not that..." I squeaked.

"Then, what is it?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, I cant tell you." I tried wipping away any tears, "I need to get going home." I said as I began to walk inside. I felt a hand grasp my wrist pulling me back.
"He-hey-!" I was spun around to have Marco embrace me in a hug.

"It's okay."

I stood frozen for a few seconds, until giving into the warm embrace.

🎉 Du har läst färdigt ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔬𝔩𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 ❥ Marco Diaz x Reader [𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑼𝑬𝑫] 🎉