Weird Weekend

3rd POV:

The night had passed and it was now Saturday. All the three teens were still in the living room sleeping. Then, (y/n) woke up. As she fluttered her eyes open she saw where she was and remembered she was staying over. She then saw what she was laying on. Marco's lap.

Your POV:

I shot my head up once I saw where I was resting my head. My face began to heat and i already knew i was blushing. I must have been to loud that I woke up Star in the process. I heard her yawn as she stretched.

"Good moring (y/n)!" she said.
With her loud voice she effectively then  woke Marco up and my face heated up more.
"Morning..." Marco said as he was rubbing his eyes. 'i wonder if he knows i was sleeping on his lap?' I thought.

"Um, good morning" I said. I was close to stuttering which wasn't good. I became flustered in only the few moments I was awake by a boy who I just met... and now I'm becoming too deep in my thoughts.

"So what are we gonna do today besties?" Star asked. Honestly that was a good question.
Star finally got off the floor and sat on the couch.
"I'm not sure, but I need to use the bathroom so I'll be right back." I said.

Star's POV:

As soon as (y/n) fully left the room i turned to Marco.
"Soooo, looks like you gotta thing for (y/n), huh!" I said to him. He turned a light shade of pink. 'haha, i got him'
"What!? I-I don't know what your talking about, um..." He said.

"Yes you do mister, you're stuttering! And plus, i saw her sleeping on your lap last night!" I said.

"What how'd you see that!?"

"Well i woke up in the middle of the night and saw you to love birds!" I answered poking him.

He swatted my hand away and huffed.
"Star you better not say anyth-"... Marco was cut off by the sound of foot steps coming down stairs.

"Alright ready, so what will we do first?" She asked. 'perfect' I thought.
"Well we could go to the movies!" I suggested expecting them to agree.
"Sure why not." (y/n) agreed.
"Alright lets get ready!"

...

Your POV:

I was done getting ready so i went downstairs to meet with Star and Marco.
Then we were off.

We finally made it to the movies and we were getting our tickets.
"So... what do you guys wanna watch?" I asked.
"Lets watch something scary!" Star demanded.
"Oh um... okay?" Marco said.

"Scary, huh? Well then let's watch (scary movie)." I suggested.
"Sounds good." Marco replied. Star nodded and we ordered our tickets.

...

3rd POV:

All 3 teens were seated in the theater. With (y/n) in the middle of Marco and Star, the movie began to play.

As the movie got to the more scary parts you noticed Marco shivering and looking quite anxious.
"Are- are you okay Marco?" (y/n) asked concerned.
"I-uh... y-yeah im fine.. um... hehe" Marco answered. (y/n) knew he was faking.
"Oh, okay..." (y/n) replied back.

After about 15 minutes, you notice Marco with the same behavior, but looking more scared. He was shaking uncontrollably and was super jumpy. (y/n) could see all the fear in his eyes.

'I've had enough of his bluffing' (y/n) thought. (y/n) then placed her hand on Marcos hand and held it which startled him and made him turn to you.

Marco's cheeks began to turn a deep shade of red by the second. So did yours.
"Marco it's okay. Don't be scared." (y/n) comforted him with a smile. He looked in to your (e/c) eyes that were shimmering and sparkling. He than gave you a warm smile and you returned it.

Marco repositioned his hand so he could grab your hand back. You weren't expecting the sudden gesture, but you didn't let his hand go either way.

'It's like... a date?'
Both you and Marco thought at the same time flustered. Then the movie came to an end. As you and Marco saw Star get up leave, you both let go of each others hands and walked out.

You guys then made it home and continued with the day.