Chapter 1

"Just breathe," a voice said, while someone held me down.

The metal table was cold on my bare skin. The light was bright and blinding. All I could see was the shadows of at least four people walking around and whispering things to each other.

My heart races in my chest. I breathed heavily as I struggled to get free from the large hands that held me down. I began to flail around and kick my legs.

I screamed for help and everything went quiet. The light turned off and I screamed more. Their eyes began to glow and pierce into my skin.

I felt my hot tears built up and slip out. I cried out of fear.

They all watched me. I was their test subject. I was nothing but a rat in a laboratory and them being the scientists.

"CASEY!"

I jolted up. I looked around at my surrounding everything still fuzzy and dull. I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes and stretched out on my bed.

"CASEY LET'S GO!"

I stood up from my comfy bed and walked like a zombie to my door. I unlocked it and opened it to my lovely step sister May.

"The fuck? It's eight!" She scanned my body with her judgmental hazel eyes.

Her natrally pink lips stood out against her pale pastey skin. She crossed her arms and looked at me.

"We're going to be late for school," she spoke.

I shrugged it was friday. I had no testing and nothing to turn in.

"Is Dad home?" I asked.

She shook her head and looked down.

He was never really home. He was always at work. Whether it was here or he had travelling. Or he was just with Rachael. May's mother.

"No but my mother is and so you can't skip school," she spun on her heel and walked out the door.

I closed and locked the door behind her and walked over to my closet.

I pulled out a white shirt with black skinnies. I threw them on and brushed my short curly-ish brown hair. I put on a little bit of make up to make my blue eyes pop. I then slid on my socks and white coverses.

I grabbed my phone off my desk and shoved it in my pocked. I made my bed and unplugged the string of fairy lights that hung above it.

I then proceded to climb in too if my bed and opened the window and climbed out to the roof.

I closed the window and carefully stayed low and crept to the garage roof. I lept down and waited for my Prince charming.

I hear the loud engine of his bike roar down the street and smile knowing that someone was coming to save me.

I lept from the garage roof down the cement driveway and ran down to meet him. He came to a stop and flashed his devlish smile at me. He held a helmet out to me and I grabbed it from him.

I hoped in the back of the bike and just as I did u saw Racheal come racing out telling my name with May hot on her heels.

He sped away and we drive to his welcoming home.

***

Once we got to his house his Australian cattle dog, Blu, came running up to us and jumped into his arms.

"Hey Blu!" I squealed as I patted his head.

He put Blu down and we walked onto the deck and walked into the side door to his kitchen.