Chapter 6

After a few minutes of crying I got up and decided I needed to do something. I stormed out of the forest shaking with fury. Asgard was awake now. Everyone was out and about socializing with there friends. I weaved in and out of the crowd trying not to attract attention to myself. I felt so angry I wanted to hit something. I started looking through the crowd to find the person I was looking for. Where was she? I started pushing people out of my way so I could her faster. Aha! There she was! I saw Freja leaning on a wall talking to a guard. I smirked and charged forward. I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the other side of the wall. "Loviisa, let go of me!" She shouted, "What the hell is going on? Let go!" I slapped a hand over her mouth. "Freja shut the hell up." I said in a barely audible hiss. Her eyes widened then narrowed. "Freja I need your help with something but you need to remain quiet. Do you understand? Nod if you do." Freja's eyes narrowed to slits and nodded slowly. I removed my hand and saw a quick movement out of the corner of my eye. Freja attempted to punch me again. I grabbed her hand and twisted it. She howled in pain. "I told you to be quiet. Did you not understand?" I hissed at her. Freja looked at me and opened her mouth. I put my hand up, "Don't speak unless you mean to keep it in a whisper." She nodded. "What do u want Loviisa?" I smirked. "Where is she?" Freja looked confused. Then a look of understanding came across her face. "Loviisa it is unwise to seek trouble. I heard Odin will banish you the next time you mess up. Don't do this." I smiled a devilish grin. "Freja do not concern your self with what happens to me. I will deal with Odin. Just tell me where she is." Freja sighed. "Fine I'll tell you but promise me you won't get banished." "I told you not to worry Freja. I don't care what happens anymore. Now tell me." Freja shook her head, "Fine. Go ahead and destroy your own life. She's practicing in the field." I smiled. I felt a sudden rush of joy surge through me. I turned on the spot but was dropped from behind. Ugh! I felt like I was slammed into a brick wall. "I'm warning you Loviisa. Do not ruin your life. It's not worth it." I shook my head at Freja. Why was she slowing me down? Freja frowned at me and helped me up. "This is a crappy way to start a friendship." I smiled and ran to the field.

I was running with such speed. I was ten feet from the field and there she was. YES! And she's alone. I ran even faster. I never felt so happy. I was two feet from the field and was so close to what I wanted. I made it to the field and stopped dead. I stood there smiling waiting for her to turn around.

Siff turned around and jumped when she saw me. I started to laugh. I was glad I caught her off guard. She started to walk towards me. I could see she wasn't yet completely healed. She stopped two feet in front of me and smirked. "Hello Loviisa. What did I do to deserve the presence of the most disgraced Asgardian?" I smiled. She shouldn't have said that. "Siff, Siff, Siff." I stood there shaking my head. "You must have me confused with your self. But I'm not here to shout insults at you. I'm here to kick your annoying little ass." Siff smirked. "Oh are you? You're willing to risk your home just to kick my ass. You're so sad." I started to laugh. "No you're sadly mistaken! You ruined everything for me! Because of you I was almost kicked out of my home and I lost the love of my life! I'm going to put an end to this!" Siff stood her ground smiling. "I find it funny that you blame me for your misfortunes when you're truly the one to blame. I didn't have you almost kicked out of your home and I didn't drive Loki away. It was you who ruined everything. You're a failure and deserve to be kicked out of Asgard." I smirked. "You shouldn't have said that." I lunged at Siff and she just barley moved out of the way. She swung her sword at me and missed terribly. Her injuries have slowed her. I pulled out my sword and charged. I narrowly missed her arm. She just made it out of the way. I spun around and kicked her legs out from under her. Siff hit the ground but started to roll away. I smiled "On you're back as usual Siff!" Siff jumped up and swung at me. I shoved back as hard as I could. I was winning! I could feel her slipping. I shoved Siff on the ground and smiled. I was going to win this battle. Siff was panting, she looked exhausted. "Oh, Siff. What happened to you?" Siff laid on the ground breathing heavily "At least I'm a warrior." I chuckled, "No Siff you are sadly mistaken. I am the warrior and I always will be." Siff swung her sword at me. I kicked it out of her hand. She was so weak. I looked at Siff and shook my head. I turned and walked away. She was too weak to attack. I was walking away when I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I shouted out in pain and pulled a dagger out of my shoulder. I turned and saw Siff laughing at me.

What happened next is a bit a blur. I remember turning to Siff and watched her laugh at my pain. I grabbed the dagger and threw it right at her laughing face. The laughing stopped. I stood trying to keep steady. Things were starting to spin. I stumbled over to Siff and saw her laying there with what looked like three daggers in her chest. I tried to lean forward to check for a pulse but hit the ground. The last thing I saw was someone leaning over me with a concerned look on there face.