"Yuri...is it really you? After all I've done to you...after I hated you and almost regretting becoming your friend...you...forgive...me?"

"Of course I do..."

"When did you realize that it was me?"

"When we first met, I recognized your voice, your beautiful H/L H/C hair and your E/C twinkling eyes...but then I refused to believe that it was you..."

"Yuri..."

"Then when I asked you if we can start over, that's when I believed that it was really you..."

"Yuri, I...I'M SO SORRY!"

She's hugging me?! Wait, is she crying?

"Y/N...are you..."

"No, I'm not!"

"Y/N..."

"I said I'm not, okay?! Deal with it!"

"Y/N...you don't have to be scared of crying in front of me...it's me, Yuri...You can cry all you want now...I should be the one that's sorry..."

"Yuri...it's not your fault..."

"It is! Y/N, I'm so sorry! I wish I never left for Russia! I should've put our friendship first before skating! I should've been mean to you when I refused to believe it was you! I should've forgotten you while I was here! I should've told you that I was leaving! I'm so sorry!"

"Yuri...please...don't cry..."

"It's just that, I missed you so much...I'm so sorry"

"Shh...it's fine...everything's gonna be fine...that's in the past...we're here now...together...nothing will tear us apart...I just know it..."

"Y/N..."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you...for being here for me..."

"No problem..."

"Y/N?! YURI?! ARE YOU TWO?!"

"ROSE?!"

"ROSE?! WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to see how you guys were. Speaking of which, were you two crying while hugging each other?~"

"GET OUT!"

"OR ELSE!"

"Okay, lovebirds~"

"ROSE! It's not what you think it is"

"Yeah...just, leave us be..."

"Okay then...but I need an explanation tomorrow. Bye!"

Rose leaves the room...

"Yuri..."

"Yes?"

"Thank you. During high school until you left, you were practically my only friend and no one else. I sort of forgotten about you too. I'm so sorry!"

"Shh...it's okay now...everything will be alright..."

"Right..."

"Want me to get some Pirozhsky?"

"Sure. Thanks...I miss eating those..."

"I knew so. I'll go get some..."

"Okay"

I left the room and went to the kitchen to get some, but then arose was there...

"Hey Yuri"

"Hello, Rose"

"So...what happened awhile ago in the room?"

"Well..."

I explained everything and I'm happy to know that she understands...well, I think she does...

"I understand Yuri"

"Whew! Thanks! I-"

"ITS SO CUTE! LONG LOST FRIENDS! WE HAVE A NEW SHIP ON THE DOCK!"

"ROSE! CUT IT OUT!"

"So. Yuri. Have you ever thought of asking her to be your girlfriend?~"

"ROSE! STOP!"

"BLUSHING PROVES IT ALL! YOU MY FRIEND, ARE AS BRIGHT AS A TOMATO!"

"S-SHUT UP!"

"STUTTERING PROVES IT AS WELL! EEEEEEEEEE!"

"I'll just get some Pirochsky's and head back"

"Okay have fun! But not too much fun~"

"ROSE!"

I went back to the room to see Y/N asleep...should I wake her up? Wait, maybe not. She looks peaceful, I'll leave her be. Since I don't wanna sleep on her bed since she is technically on my bed, I'll just sleep on the couch since there's a couch in the room...
I brushed aside the hair covering her face...

"Goodnight, Y/N...sweet dreams..."

She smiled...can she hear me? I bet she can't since she's asleep... never mind...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>