"In the city?" Zayn echoed.

Harry nodded, smiling some. "It'll be great. Maybe I'll get a cat. Fix it up, hang pictures of us? Have plants? Oh! You can come shopping for furniture with me!" He said, fully smiling now.

But Zayn wasn't smiling.

"Harry...the city is a long drive. Maybe you should look for something closer." Zayn said.

"Oh yeah. School." Harry remembered sadly.

"And me." Zayn said, offended.

"Right. I just had it in my head that you'd be with me." Harry chuckled.

Zayn stepped forward, wiping the rest of his tears away and gently kissing his lips. "I am with you."

"I know but...how cool would it be if we got our own place together? And adopted a cat?" Harry smiled.

"Sure, that'd be great. But my mom would never let that happen." Zayn chuckled.

Harry made a face, and Zayn chuckled again. "I'll be over on weekends and holidays. You'll be over at my place every weeknight for dinner. I think we'll make it."

"I guess so." Harry said quietly, smiling some.

"S'your hand okay?" He asked, looking at Zayn's knuckles that were beginning to bruise.

"Well it's not as fucked as his mouth, so I'd say it's alright." Zayn smirked.

Harry kissed him passionately.

"Thanks for that." He whispered, resting his forehead against Zayn's.

"Of course." Zayn whispered back.

×
×
×

That night the two ended up staying at Zayn's, laying in his bed talking for hours that night after dinner.

"I'm not just using you for attention." Harry said, breaking the silence.

He and Zayn were tangled up together, Zayn stroking his curls while Harry ran his thumb up and down Zayn's cheekbone.

"What?" Zayn frowned, confused because they'd just been talking about ice cream.

Harry sighed, sad that Louis' words were still bothering him.

"I just...some of what Louis said. Talking about how I just use guys for attention. I'm not doing that with you, I promise." Harry explained.

"Harry, he's an idiot. Don't think twice about the shit he said."

"Too late. I've thought about it more than twice." Harry mumbled.

"Well no more." Zayn said.

"But...I mean he was right. I got so caught up in that fake personality I became addicted. I can't help the way I crave attention." Harry said, sitting up.

"So? I'll give you all my attention." Zayn shrugged, sitting up with him.

"I know but, I just..." Harry trailed off.

"I'll make sure it's enough. But even if you want to post selfies for those comments that's okay. Whatever makes you happy, you shouldn't feel bad about it. As long as they aren't harassing or disrespecting you I'm fine with it. I just want you to be happy." Zayn said.

Harry smiled, pinching Zayn's cheeks. "Why are you so sweet?"

"Quit." Zayn chuckled, trying to move away.

He fell over and Harry moved on top of him, kissing his neck.

Eventually the two shared a kiss,  lengthy, and tender.

"I-" Harry began when their lips parted, stopping himself immediately.

"You?" Zayn smiled, reaching up and touching his cheek.

Harry smiled down at him.

"I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like you."

××××××××××××××
A/N: So I've had an idea for a Zarry stalker story, not because I'm a stalker in real life or anything (ha) but because I think it'd be fun to write.
Check out the cover!

Here's the description, however brief:

["Harry this isn't healthy. You're obsessed. I can't believe you go to all that trouble just to look at him."

"Of course I do,"

"I have to."

"I love him."]

Questions? Ask away :) thanks for reading this story.
-Zaydrian