The Secret

Sabine was on her home world Krownest just standing there looking at the sunset. She always liked to do that. It made her feel like that there are still some peaceful things during all this fighting and war.

"Hey Bine" Ezra said walking up to her with a smile on his face. "Hey." Sabine said, smiling as she felt him wrapping his arm around her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

They had been a together for some months now but they decided to kept it a secret. No one knew about there relationship, not even the crew. It wasn't easy though. Mostly because of Hera. She knows everything that happens on her ship. They almost got caught few times.

Of course things didn't help when Sabine decided to leave the crew and stay with her family on Krownest so she could find her father. Ezra supported her but it still hurt the both of them. They stayed in touch, she called him almost everyday but it wasn't the same. They missed one another and it was hard to except that being apart was for the best thing for everyone at the moment. But duty calls especially during war.

But that all changed when the Ghost crew was recently sent to the planet to help the Wren's fight their civil war, hoping that if they succeeded then the rebellion would have more mandolorian support in the future. So they got to see each other again and they have really been happy for the last couple days.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Sabine asked Ezra still looking at the sunset. "Not as beautiful as you" Ezra replied as he released her and put his arm around her shoulder. Sabine rolled her eyes and playfully hit his chest. "You are such a flirt." Ezra laughed and said "Hey, you know you love it when I flirt you." Sabine laughed "Shut up." They both turned to look at one another. Ezra started to lean in for a kiss.
She started to lean in too but she thought about what she was doing and turned away. "No, wait...someone might see." Sabine said.

Ezra sighed and said "Are you still worried about what your family will think?" "Ezra, we talked about this. I don't care what people think about us its just...I'm worried about how they will react. You know that mandalorians don't have a great history with Jedi." Sabine said with a sad look on her face. Ezra grabbed her hand and she looked back into his eyes. She really wanted to tell them. After all, she wasn't a big fan of secrets herself but right now she doesn't think it's the right time yet.

Ezra looked at her and said "Yeah I know, but the past is in the past. What if things are different now?" "But what if they aren't? Look I just don't want you to get hurt. Plus we are trying to get mandalorians on are side and I just think it will be harder if people know that we are a thing." Sabine responded.

"Sabine we can't keep this a secret for much longer. They are going to find out sooner or later and I think that if your people find out on their own it is going to be worse if we tell them now."

"You do have a point there." Sabine said looking down bitting her lip thinking about actually telling the others. Ezra put his hand on Sabine's chin and lifted her head up so their eyes meet again. He gave her a sincere look.

"Hey, look. I will support you with whatever you decide. I know this isn't easy for you and I understand that you are worried. So I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do but I think they have changed." "Well they haven't had my back in the past so how do you know that they will now?" Sabine asked him still wondering if they would really accept her.

"Well I don't" Ezra started " but I have hope that will and things are different now so who knows what will happen." Sabine thought about it for a moment. "Ok I will consider it" Sabine said.

Ezra smiled and said "I love you." He wrapped his arms around her and kissed Sabine on her forehead. "I love you too." Sabine said both of them returned their eyes to the sunset on the cold, snowy planet. Hoping that in the future things will get better.

 Hoping that in the future things will get better

-Meldy-Arts

And done. Hope you guys liked the chapter and thank you for reading!!!