0 0 : 0 0

[10:00 am]

I slouched back on the leather chair, sighing as I looked around the room; ignoring the eyes that stood in front of me. "Look at me, Ji-Eun." He said. I looked up, with bored blank eyes, and a face to match. It was the headteacher, Mr Song, an old divorced man that was an intense smoker. He wasn't the first person to spot me smoking, actually, the whole school knew. The "school bad girl" and the "school badass". That's what I was known as.

I came out of the thoughts as I heard a quiet tap at the door. "Come in." Mr Song said and sat down on the leather chair on the other side of the desk, clasping his hands together on his lap. A medium-sized, brown haired, boy walked into the room. His hair was slickly brushed back with hair gel, his uniform shirt was nearly tucked into his trousers; tie laid flat against his chest. Wow, another stupid ass nerd. I recognised him already. Kim Namjoon, the one who was scared of everything in school. I chuckled to myself as he sat down on the chair beside me. "This is Kim Namjoon, he'll be helping you for a while." Mr Song said and Namjoon bowed. I rolled my eyes and bit my nail, bringing my hand up to my mouth.

"I don't need any help, Mr Song, especially from a little boy that can't even handle darkness." I replied, glaring slightly at Namjoon. Mr Song smirked and leaned back on his chair. "Namjoon is our most experienced tutor. There'll be no arguing about this, Ji-Eun. Namjoon is assigned to you, and your parents have agreed to everything." Mr Song said, smiling ahe showed his yellow teeth; a clear example of the aftermath of smoking. "Of course they have. They just want another way of keeping me out of the house." I muttered under my breath, and sighed. "Whatever. I have to go now, I've been stuck in this room for over an hour." I said and stood up. Namjoon also stood up. Mr Song looked at both of us. "Namjoon will be coming around with you all day, and can answer any questions you may have. Go ahead, goodbye." Mr Song said and held his arm out to the door.

I rolled my eyes and left, my block heels erupting sound around the empty hallway. I passed by our classroom, making my way towards the exit. "We passed the classroom." I heard Namjoon say behind me. I rolled my eyes and pushed open the door, walking over to the back of the school. "I know, dipshit. Now can you leave me the fuck alone? I don't need your lame ass help, little boy." I said and slouched down, my back against my usual tree. I looked up, smirking as I noticed that Namjoon was getting agitated. "Oooh~ Look at the big man Namjoon, getting angry." I said, laughing as I took out my phone. "You know, Ji-Eun?! I don't want to tutor you either! You're a fucking spoilt brat that can do whatever the fuck you want! You could at least have some fucking respect! I'm older than you, you bitch!" He yelled. I fake laughed and stood up, towering over Namjoon, as I cracked my knuckles. "Alright big man. If you're that bothered by tutoring me, fuck off. I don't want to be tutored either, so you can go and fuck yourself." I said and bumped my shoulder into his, as I walked past him.

[2:00 pm]

I sat on the brick wall, knees up to my chest, cigarette in hand. I brought the cigarette up to my mouth, holding it there for a few seconds, before puffing the smoke out of the mouth. I heard footsteps and looked over, rolling my eyes and looking away as I saw who it was. "I wanted to apologise. I just ranted out to you. I have family shit going on so, I'm sorry." He said and sat down beside me, at the end of my feet. I looked up at him, with dull eyes. "Do you want a cig, Namjoon? They can help you know." I said, holding out my box of cigarettes to him. He immediately took one out and dug his hand into his pocket, pulling out a lighter. He lit the cigarette and brought it to his mouth. "Wahh. You're experienced." I said and laughed, bringing my cigarette back up to my mouth. He laughed and puffed out smoke, angling his neck back to make a cloud above his head. "Yea, I'm different out of school. I just have to act as though I'm a good boy in school because of my parents, they want me to graduate well. But outside, fuck that. I've met you before at a club, remember? Lee Chul?" Namjoon said and carried on with the cigarette.

I looked at him, surprised. I puffed out the smoke from my mouth, before speaking. "That was you? Fucking hell. You looked so different. Wow." I said and he laughed, and carried on smoking his cigarette. We sat there in silence, the only sound was the puffing of smoke in the air. I sighed. "I'm so bored. I'm leaving." I said and put out my cig, and jumped off the wall; landing with a small crunch of leaves. I looked up at Namjoon, and grabbed his phone from his pocket. I punched my phone number into his contacts, and threw the phone back at him; he easily caught it. "You're a pretty cool guy when you're not a nerd. Text you later." I said and turned on my heel, walking out of the school gates.

{-}

Thanks for reading the first chapter of 'Smoke'. Hope you enjoyed it, watch out for chapter 2 coming soon. Don't forget to vote and comment, and check out my smuts. Thanks again~

Saranghae and fighting!

❤👊

(Also, don't smoke. It's extremely bad for your health. This story is in no way promoting smoking. I think that smoking is very bad, and should be banned immediately. DO NOT SMOKE)