Chapter 20

Nagisa P.OV

Hey where's Karma? I looked at outside he doesn't there. I walked to the cliff. I saw him standing there. I ran off to him. I hugged him from the back.

"Whoah Nagisa your shocked me" He hold my hand. "Why did you come?" Hmm "I need to see you.." He chuckle "You're so cute.." I feel water dropped at my hand. "Karma?" "Ah! It's nothing, nothing"  that's odd.

He turned around. He shocked me he buried my face at his chest. He hugged me tightly like it was a last time he hug me. He loosened his hug. He pull my chin up. He looked straight into my eyes.

He smiled. The smile that hiding a thousand pain. "Wanna to come home tonight?" I smiled "sure" He pecked a kiss. He grinned. I can't get used with his sudden kiss. I wrapped my hand around his neck he looked shocked. I chuckled he chuckled as well.

Click

We looked at the sound. Nakamura and Koro-sensei is taking photos. I laughed. "Ooh send me the photo~~" Karma chimed. I smiled at him. Pulling him down He looked at me instantly shocked as my lip touched his. I closed my eyes karma as well.

It last longer than usual. We broke the kiss then smiled to each other. He released me. I smiled to him.

Time skip

Karma P.O.V

I packed my things still my head doesn't get any better. I still feel the strong headache but I resist it. "Nagisaa~~~" She looked at me than smile. "Lets go" she said. I nodded.

We walk down to the street. I hold Nagisa's hand tightly. We walked to the cafe. We took a seat at the side of the window. "I'll go and order. What did you want?" I asked her "I want mocha coffee with blueberry cake" I smiled. "as expected from you" She grinned.

"Can I have two mocha coffee with blueberry cake and strawberry cake" I ordered. After a minute I get all the order. I brought it to the place. "Really you should stop before..." I saw Nagisa is being interrupted by a some perverted guys. Their age some kind of middle school. I put the order at the table. I glared at them. "What's wrong with you? You punk !"

I tried to cooled down my self. I look at the uniform. Ooh~~ so them were Kunugigaoka too. " Nagisa were from Kunugigaoka" she looked me surprised "seriously?" I nodded. 

"Well you see we're from kunugigaoka too so why don't you leave" They looked at me surprised "why did you want to save a bicth like this?! She is from E-class"   That word make me exploded. I clenched my fist. "Did you got a problem with E-class? FYI I am from E-class" they eyes widened "Y-you're f-from E-class? So that means You are KA-KARMA A-KA-AKABANE?!" The shiver. I show them my evil smirk. They ran away.

Done. " Karma I'm glad you were not you're strength" I laughed "I don't really want to use my strength in this cafe" She smiled "good" Nagisa started eating her cake. I saw an icing at her lips. "Nagisa" "hmm" she looked at me. I wiped my own lips signaling. She doesn't get it. "What?" She asked. I laughed. I get up. She looked at me. I leaned in. Kissed her. She surprised with my sudden kiss. I licked her upper lips.

She confused. I can't help but smile. I broke up the kiss. Nagisa was is blush mess "Hmm yum" I licked my lips "Wha-what was th-th-that fo-for?!" She scream but not so loud "there was an Icing on your lips. I try to signaling you but you don't get it. So I ate it" She blush even red (if possible) "You can just wipe it" I smirk.

"But that wasn't romantic enough" I smiled. She laughed. I chuckle. After we finished eating cakes and drinking coffee we headed to my house.

"Want some ice cream?" Nagisa eyes sparkling "SUREE~!" She chimed. I smiled. I go to the ice cream truck and buy one ice-cream. Blueberry of course. "Here~" She take it and started licking it "where's yours?" I smirk "here"

Nagisa P.O.V

"Here" I make a confusion face "whe-mmph" He kissed me again but this thim barging his tongue in my mouth. I was so shocked till I accidentally let go the ice cream  and it fell on the ground.

Okay revenge! I wrapped both of my hand at his neck. Pulling him closer. He shocked. I use my assassination skill at him. "Na-nagi-sa" I won. But then I heard people talking about us.

"Have some privacy please..."

"Young love is so cute"

"That boy looked like going to pass out"

Wait seriously. I broke the kiss gasping for some air. Karma fell down to the ground. Okay that's the first. Lol. "Nagisa... you did that in public. I don't know you were like that.." huh I looked at him seeing the Karma Akabane smile. I blushed. He get up "By the way want some replacement? " he said while pointing at the dropped Ice Cream "no" he looked surprised "seriously" "yea I want to get home soon. I want to cook with you!" I smile brightly. Karma blushed "uhm-uh yea-yea let's go"

Karma said while holding my hand. "I love you" He said "I love you too" I smiled at him.

Soon we reached Karma's house "oh no!" I scream "wh-why?" I looked him in the eyes "I forget to tell my mom and my phone is already dead" He laughed. Karma throw me his phone. "Use that" I smiled at him "thanks" he smiled.

I switched on his phone but something stopped me. I saw his background phone photo. It was me and him at the cliff. To be more specific. It was the time when we're kissing.

I smiled. I called my mom and tell her. Luckily she agreed. I hang up the phone. I walked to Karma. "So what are we cooking tonight?" He looked at me "curry" my eyes sparkle "curry?!~" Karma chuckled "yes" holding up my chin.

I smiled. "So what will I do?" I take the apron and wear it. "You can start chopping those carrots and onion" I walked to those. I tied up my hair "Everything get serious when a women tied up her hair" I looked at Karma. He's smirking. I laughed.

I started chopping the veg. Karma is cooking the white rice. Soon we started cooking the curry. I got my mouth watery when I saw the curry.

Karma placed the curry on the white rice and serve it. "Here you go, My Princess" I blushed a bit whe he says that "Itadakimasu" We say then started to eat. "Mmmmm soooooooo taaasstyyyyy" I chimed. Karma laughed. "Lol Nagisa you ate like a children, so cute." I blushed.

"Nagisa aahh~~" He want to feed me. I blushed furiously. I opened my mouth and ate it. He patted my head. "Good girl" He laughed.

After we finished cleaning. "Sleep with me?" Huh? " sleep with me? " Karma asked second time "sure" He grinned. "I'm going to take bath btw Karma where's Haruhiko and Mai-neechan" He gave me the towel "They were going on a date~~" I shocked so there was two of us in the house. TWO OF US?!

He laughed seeing my expression. He put his hand at my face. I closed my eyes. "You're face is hot Nagi~" I opened my eyes " uh I ughh I'm going to go take a bath!" I climbed the stairs hiding my embarrassment. I swear I heard him laughing.

Time skip

"Karma?" I opened the door I saw him lying on his bed. Oh he's done bathing. I get in. I sit next to him. Staring at his face.

(Nope no lemon)

"Nagisa you see how long you want to look at my face like that" god that shocked me... "uhmmm" in a blinked he was on top of me. Huh?! He gripped my hand tightly put it up at my head.

His face disappears  from my sight. I feel a sharp pain at my neck. He's sucking my neck. "Ahh~ Kar~maa~" I can't believed I just moaned in front of him. "Ka-rma" he stopped .

He hugged me. I buried my face at his chest. "Good night Karma" I hold his hand. "Goodnight Nagisa" he kiss my forehead Soon we dozed in sleep.

A/N: 3 more chapters left