17 🍪 Alike

01/06/2017

After spending years together, you can never accuse your friend for any of their annoying habits, because they turn you just like them!

-theloveparadise-

"So I have the cup.. Now what?"

"Hello to you again, Mr. Impatient Moron!"

"Yeah yeah.. Get to the point!"

"So what do you see?"

"Uhh... the cup!"

"No shit Sherlock!"

"Hey no sarcasm right now please!"

"Okay.. Look at the cup moron.. What cup is it?"

"Well, that's what I am doing and before you ask, except my already eaten ice creams leftover, there is nothing else interesting in the cup!"

"Well, Mr. Foodie instead of looking inside it, why don't you try to look outside?"

"Um.. As in revolve-rotate the cup?"

"Yeaahhhhh"!

"Umm... Hey something is written on one of its side..!"

"It's not written, it's drawn?"

"Dare I say, your drawing is really extraordinary..."

"...... Insert a sad smilie here... And I am not good at drawing at all, so no need to rub it on my face! Besides it should be difficult for you to guess, that's the point!"

"Well you surpass the level of difficulty then!"

"........"

"So it's a challenge.. But I'll try!"

"That's the spirit!"

"Uuuhhhh.... Your encouragement is so helpful it almost solved the mystery!"

"You are learning sarcasm! You shall turn out as good as me, keep learning and ofcourse guessing, as I attend the next call!"

"Cyaaa"

"Byee"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name to be declared in next chapter! Are you excited????

Hints are all scattered in different chapters! Didya guessya???

Read, Vote, Comment, Share!

-theloveparadise-