7 🍪 Chocolate

01/05/2017

Chocolates for me are what soulmates are to love - made for each other!

-theloveparadise-

"Hey birdieeee"

"Hey.. How are you?"

"Hungry"

"So what do you want? Usual? Chocolate chip cookies?"

"Yeah but make that two?"

"Someone's got too much sweet cravings!"

"Hahaaa... No, it is for my sister.. She keeps having these weird cravings every month and this time it's for chocolate cookies!"

"Yeah some girls do suffer from monthly cravings.. Pass on my regards to her and give her the good news that her bae is on its way!"

"Wow.. Girl power.. You have not met her yet she is already been blessed with your sweetness.. And here I am still been called moron.. Insert a sad pouting smilie here"

"Ooooo... You are such a babyyyyy gurrlll... Hahaahaaa.."

"Huh... Not fair.. So make it angelicious for an angel like me and devilicious for my devil sister!"

"I think you interchanged the description. You are the devil!"

"Nope..."

"Yup... And devilicious haan.. The largest cup, you sure?"

"Yes, told you she is a devil. Besides, you are same like her.. Devil..."

"Nope, I am an Angel! A true one that too..."

"I guess someone is boasting oneself too much these days..."

"Usually the one saying this is the culprit.."

"HAVE YOU ORDERED MY ICE CREAM? HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU TAKE TO ORDER ON-

Ohh my... I am so dead.. Birdie make it quick or else you might never get the chance to hear my awesome sexy voice ever again!"

"Tsk Tsk... Self-boasting.... See, told you, the one accusing is the culprit, always!"

"Birdie... My life is at stake...!!!"

"Okay, I'll get it delivered soon.."

"Thanks.. Bye.."

"Bye..Moron!"

---------------------------------------------------------
Wishing my Wattpad sister Arpitagoyal a very Happy Birthday!!! May God bless you and all your dreams come true....

Lots of love to you and have a great day....

Read, Vote, Comment, Share!

-theloveparadise-