° t w o °

Mulai dari awal

"eunseo, I told you. it's okay and I insist. I'm a regular in here so I can get a discount" he wiggles his eyebrows before laugh slip off from both of their mouths. "then, I'll have this one" eunseo points at the food she wants and also at the drink she wants. jimin hums before placing an order.

"oh you bring a girl" the lady who works there said "is she your girlfriend? she's pretty"

"ahjuma, it's not like what you think. we're just friends having lunch together"

eunseo notices how his eyes will always turn into a crescent moon whenever he smiles and how wide his mouth can be stretch from ear to ear.

"ey. a guy and a girl can't just be friends in your age. there m-"

"ahjuma, we'll have this one and this" jimin quickly cuts the lady off despite being much more younger than her.

the lady sends him a mischievous smile while jotting down his orders, "okay then" she said before diverts her attention towards eunseo "you're so pretty and trust me" a very sincere smile appears on her face "jimin is a good guy" she adds before disappearing to the kitchen.

"ignore her" jimin shakes his hand in front of her as an awkward smile appears on his face "she always like that"

"you do seem like you're regular here" eunseo chuckles "you're that close with the worker here"

"correction, the owner" he smiles and forms his lips into a straight line after that "anyways, thank you for not refusing my offer to lunch" he said in a asking tone as his right eyebrow was lifted.

"well, thank you for asking me to have lunch together" she looks down at the table and plays with utensils "it's been a long time since I ate with someone"

jimin looks at him and furrows, "hey, I like your feed" he suddenly said. eunseo lifts her head and looks at him, "so thats you?". jimin shyly nods his head, "so happen that I found your profile by luck last night and I must say, your photography skills are as good as yoongi sunbae"

"yoongi sunbae?". jimin nods again, "the famous photographer senior in our campus. he takes a lot of good pictures. he once compiled all his picture into one album and he sent it to make a photobook. the pictures were breathtaking. you want to see some of it? he sent to me some"

"you're that close with him?" eunseo asked as she watches jimin taking out his phone and unlocks it before putting it on the table, facing her. "we're so close. he's my senior in my high school as well as seokjin namjoon and hoseok sunbae"

"wow, you're so friendly"

"it's just them that I know. anyways, here are some of the pictures. take a look of it" he said as he slides to right for her. eunseo smiles as she looks through the pictures. most of them were at their campus. "oh, and he said this photo book was about our campus so thats why most of it were pictures at the campus" jimin explains.

"it's beautiful. I mean, every candid shots he took were beautiful. everyone's in here looks beautiful" she slide her finger to the right to see more of it until she sees a picture of herself.

jimin breaks into a smile, "I just realised that your picture is in here too. I did wondering who are you the first time I saw your picture in his camera. nevertheless, you look effortless beautiful"

"thank you" eunseo blushes. her picture in his phone was taken in the last summer and that's how she remembers the last time a wide smile appears on her face. the picture was her sitting on the same place as the incident yesterday happened and she had her head tilted upwards like she always do. the sunlight was extra in this picture but its beautiful. it's the first time she sees someone took a very beautiful picture of her.

"you like it?"

"I like it" she breaks into smile again and the last picture was a picture of him and his seniors that he mentioned, his another friend and jungkook "so, this is your group of friends?"

"yes, including yoongi sunbae" jimin said. "it's pretty, his pictures were all pretty. he must've been so into the photography field" eunseo passes back his phone and hides both of her hands under the table.

before he can say anything, the lady serves their food. "here are the food you guys ordered, enjoy it" the lady said brightly. "thank you!" the youngest said at the same time before flashing her their sincere smiles.

"eat a lot okay young lady. food in here are tasty" the lady adds before disappearing to the kitchen once again.

"eat it" jimin places the utensil needed next to her meal with a genuine smile on his face.

"thank you. I'll enjoy it" she smiles before starting to dig in. after one spoonful of her food, she scrunches her nose and cups her mouth at how delicious the food is.

"it's good right?" he laughs.

"really, really good" she uses her right hand to do the thumb up as her left hand still cupping her mouth "you're not going to eat?"

"oh, I'm about to eat it" he said "um eunseo, can I ask you something?"

"sure" she answered after swallowing the rice.

"why is your feed full with black and white posts? I mean you can make it more colourful...like how you are now"

her lips form into a thin line but then she breaks into a smile, "I like plain things" she said.

///

a/n: I'm sorry if there's another girl name in here, I had a hard time actually to find a cute name for the girl lead lol

anyways, thank you so much for the support so far especially ji! hana! and yuni!!!!!!!!!!!!♥