#3 "Take Off"

# The Weeknd - Starboy

Nick hurriedly went to prepare for Christmas. With Sam's unexpected Injury, He had to suck it up and deliver presents all around the world. But first, He needed to visit Chuck to get the time holder. 

Have you guys ever wondered how Santa is able to deliver presents all around the world in less than a few hours? Well like the tooth fairy has her minions to get the tooth for her, Santa has his elves. Nick only delivered presents himself to special cases. And even that few trips needed days to do it. So naturally, he needed to stop time to do it.

Chuck was a time fairy, to Nick's utter amazement. Under those mischievous smile Chuck always wore and the pranks he did, He had a power to control the time at his will and look into one's past and future. Knowing this, Nick had always felt uncomfortable around Chuck because he was the only one besides Sam that knew about Selena. But that was in the past. He could rely on Chuck now.

When he teleported to Chuck's office once again, Chuck was doing a sexy body wave to a Christmas carol. 

"Chuck!" Nick yelled. How can one do a body wave to a Christmas Carol?!?! To Nick's utter amazement, Chuck kept on dancing, clearly too focused on it to hear him. Nick quickly turned off the song by pulling out the plug of the speaker.

"Hey!! I was dancing to that!" Chuck crossed his arms and glared at Nick.

"Yeah. Saw the wave. I'll give you an advice. Never do that in front of the ladies." Nick shuddered.

"You are absolutely right. It would make me too irresistible." Chuck said as he fanned himself.

"S..ure. I'm here for the Time-holder." Nick said as he put out his hand.

"Sam broke his ankle, didn't he?" Chuck asked.

"You knew that already. You could have told me before." Nick said as he grumpily tapped his foot.

"You know perfectly well that I can't tell you that. What happened, Happened for a reason." Chuck rolled his eyes at him as he rummaged through his desk drawer.

"Aha! Found it!" Chuck said as he took out 3 necklaces and a time holder. 

"Why are there 3 necklaces? I only need one." Nick said.

"You'll see." Chuck said with his trademark smirk.

"Uhuh.." Nick said almost worriedly.

"You better go. You have to leave soon to reach the first house." Chuck said as he snapped his fingers once again.

Nick found himself back in his room. He looked at the clock and was surprised to see it was already 8:30 PM. He picked up his share of delivery presents and went to the stables to load it.

"Woah there." Nick said as he nearly dropped the presents that he was holding, body slammed by an excited reindeer.

"Hey Snowy. Did you miss me?" Nick said as he patted the reindeer's head. Snowy nodded halfway but soon turned his back on Nick. 

"Oh Snowy. You know why I didn't come. I..I just could do it anymore." Nick's voice wavered as he ran his hand through his hair. Snowy exactly knew what had happened. He was his sidekick who took him to her every night.

Snowy glanced back at him and licked Nick's hand in a comforting way.

"We are going on a trip today Snowy. Just like.. like the last time." Nick said as he climbed up and sat at the sleigh. Other reindeer were soon all in their positions as well. Nick checked if they were okay to leave for the last time and they were soon off. Off to the black night that cloaked them.

*

Vote.Comment and don't forget to share!

Hope you guys have an amazing day today :)