"How the hell am I suppose to do that when I can't even hug him?" I ask her.

"Okay, I'm positive you two can still hug, Laura. And if you're not sure, then ask! You have no idea what these new rules are, so you definitely can ask him." Slowly, I nod my head.

"Okay." I whisper. "Should I text him?" I ask.

"No, do it face to face." Nodding slowly again, I take a deep breath and close my eyes. "Are we telling our moms about your newfound feelings?" She asks.

"Nope. Nobody can know, Rydel." I tell her. Rydel sighs this time and opens up her door. "Are they here?" I ask.

"They've been here for the past ten minutes. I just needed to talk to you." Frowning, I open my car door and step out after her. "Try and not look at your phone. And if he texts you, say a simple, we'll talk later."

"Okay." I mumble, following beside her. "Wait, but what if he texts back after that?" I ask her.

"Leave him on read." She replies, walking over to our moms. Frowning, I take a seat beside my mom in the booth, ready to take my mind off Ross.

"Aw, you two look so cute!" Stormie gushes. I give her a smile. "How was the ride over here?" She asks us.

"It was sorta busy." Rydel lied. There was minimal traffic, and that's not normal for L.A. on a Sunday. Sighing, I couldn't help but look down at my phone. My phone lock screen was, believe it or not, a picture of Ross and I from a few months ago. Both of us were smiling like idiots as we held our arms off to show off the giant sign that said Happy 21st Birthday, Laura!! Ross was on his knee, while I was somewhat crouched down, nonetheless it was a cute ass photo. And I mean, Ross looks pretty damn good in it if I do say so myself. I suddenly feel a foot hit my shin, to which I snap my head up and see Rydel giving me a strained smile. I sigh and lock my phone back up, setting it screen down on the table. I want him.

"You look sleepy." Stormie says, giving me a small smile. "A little birdy told me you haven't slept in two days." I look directly at my mom, who raises her eyebrows and her arms up in defense.

"Actually, I didn't tell her." I furrow my eyebrows and look at Rydel, who had the I didn't do it either look.

"Who told you?" I ask, looking right back at Stormie.

"Ross called me twenty minutes ago, he and Ellington were talking about you. They're worried, sweetie." Stormie says, giving me a small frown. I keep my eyebrows furrowed at her worried tone as well. Why do they all care so much?

"We're just worried about you. Dr. Gilmore is always a phone call away and would be more than happy to help you, honey. You know she loved you." I roll my eyes at my moms suggestions. I don't need no damn therapist.

"For the love of Pete, I haven't slept in two days, not a fucking week. I'm fine. I don't need Dr. Gilmore. I don't need to see any doctor for that fact, what I need is for everybody to stop worrying about me. I'll sleep when I'm tired. I just haven't been tired, alright?" I tell them, my voice slightly raised.

"Don't you usually sleep with Ross?" My mom then asks. I grind my teeth together out of pure irritation, something Ellington gets on me about, but I couldn't help it.