chapter 1

Dont give and dont lose hope while we still breathing thats what I've keep telling to myself to control my anger and to prevent me from killing myself. Im Rin the nerd but sometimes pretty but cute. I dont have a friend because they say its so hard to approach me. It's not that hard to reach me.
Im just busy with my life.....busy being a kpopper and being an otaku of course. I wanted to have a friends and thats impossible to happen. The world curse me for being in this world it's a hell to me. My mom dont like me same goes to everyone, none loves me. I've drowned myself to the fb world, in there i have a family, brothers, sisters and a friends but none of them are real though. My story about my stupid life starts here.

"what are you doing in there like a dumb ass girl of the year?....... Get away from the trash can it stinks and stop crying like the worlds abandon you for good. !!!" Gian says while looking at me with an angry face." I stopped crying after I saw him because I know that angry face of him was a sign that I shouldn't be defeated by my own life. I smiled at him and wiped my tears.

Gian widened his arms and gave me a warm smile. I run at him and hugged him as he hugged me back. Gian has been my friend for 1 year now. The first time i met him was when he was a real jerk, his so full of himself as if his the king of this world ( what an asshole ).
Every time he see me he starts bullshitting me like he knows me before. "I dont even know him!!", But I love those golden brown with black round eyes. "Hey!! Rin! Your daydreaming again", he smirked, "Your dreaming of me dont you Miss Rin Takumi or Sakura?" He smiled as he tried to kiss me. I respond him a playful slap. "Dont get us wrong Gian,we are not in relation", I replied him with a wink. He suddenly become quiet and there was a sad emotion in his eyes and asked seriously, "Rin? How old are you?". I rolled my eyes and asked him, "What the heck Gian? We've been friends for 1 year now and you still dont know how old i am?". With a puzzled look on my face I replied him,"Im 17 yrs old now!". Then he respond me Ok the bell rang and the lunch was over.
"See yah Rin gotta go" and i said him and left.

should i  continue this story guys ?

tell me if not . lol im ready to stop :P