Chapter Six

(Sorry I haven't been updating I've been having some difficulties with family lately but I hope that this chap is to make a day better)

Matt's POV

Kuro comes into the room with a pen and paper, saying, "Let's get this started." I nod.

He came and sat right beside me on the couch I had found myself sitting on, and gave me the pen and paper. I look up to Kuro with a look of confusion.

"What the hell did you give me this for?" Kuro looks up for the paper I had put down.

"Did Tsubaki give you your weapon? Or handy tool-or whatever?" I give him a mix of confusion and disgust.

"What?" My face still making the face. Kuro face-palms himself and sighs.

"The weapon his inner self gave you?" My face remained as confused as it was. "The weapon that gave you that friggin wrist tattoo!" My face changes, as I look to my wrist, finding the tattoo that the bow had given me.

"Oh, you mean my bow." His face went from slightly angered to just plain angered.

"Yes that's what I meant. Now pull it out." Kuro sat there for a good two minutes until he broke the silence, "You don't know how to bring your weapon do you?" I shake my head no.

"Tsubaki only told me that I didn't need it, he never told me how to summon my weapon. Usually it'll just come on its own." Kuro shook his head.

"It's just like how Mahiru was for his first time, he didn't know how to summon it until he finally learned a few things."

Confusion hit me. "A few things?" Kuro looked down, clearly trying to hide the faint smile he had.

"Yeah a few things.." I roll my eyes. These two clearly needed a wingman for their hookups.

"So you really like Mahiru, don't you?" Kuro brought his head up.

"Yeah there's nothing that you can't love- I mean!" As soon as he realized what he had said he started to blush ferociously.

"Awe that's so cute! Young love!" I awed at him and his lover. He huffed and averted his eyes to the paper.

"Let's start on the plan." He said trying to get back to the topic we had at first.
I stopped teasing him and nodded to continue on the plan.

I cleared my throats and started to draw a box. Kuro raised an eyebrow, "What is this?" He said pointing to the small box.

I look to Kuro, "Are you serious?" Kuro nodded. I sigh, "It's um- it's my house." Kuro snickered. My cheeks heat up, "Hey there's nothing to laugh at, I just can't draw- that's all!" I said with red cheeks making Kuro smirk.

"Payback." I roll my eyes. Looking back at the recently poorly drawn plan and puff my cheeks. "Okay what's the plan, tomato?" My eyebrows raise up as "tomato" came put of his mouth.

"Tomato? Don't call me that." Kuro smirked and nodded his head.

"Okay...Tomato." I groan, facepalming myself.

"Kuro let's just get done with the plan please!" I said with frustration. Kuro put his hands up in surrender and chuckled, making me a little mad.

"Okay let get this going before I change to a cat and run off." He said getting his "Cool" guy act back on. I rolled my eyes and looked back to the paper, and pointed to a triangle.

"This is the headquarters, if we want them we need to figure a way in." Kuro nodded. "Okay so here's the plan....."

Tsubaki's POV (Surprise?)

I slowly adjust my eyes to the small amount of light coming from what looks like underneath a door. Suddenly the door opens and two men were pushing a small boy in. Before the two men closed the door, the small boy yelled out to them.

"This isn't over, once my Servamp finds me this is over!" The word Servamp strikes me- of course! Small, boy, and this scent- it was Misono.

I needed to get his attention, but my body couldn't move at all. Although my mouth could. "Misono?" I called out, Misono turned around and huffed.

"Ah, so the almighty servamp of Melancholy has been caught?" I stare up and down at Misono.

"And the shortest animal of the world has been endangered once again?" Misono raised an eyebrow.

"Is everything okay? Your comebacks aren't as mean as they should be." I tried moving but I just couldn't.

"I don't know, I can't move." Misono walked over and grabbed my arm, picking it up.

"Really? Cause it seems as though you can, just try and move yourself." I try and move myself but I can't.

"I can't." Misono sighs and nibbles something. I look around as I didn't before. And notice that the room is some cell and its dark. "Misono, do you know where we are?" Misono nods.

"Yeah and it's bad," I furrow my eyebrows. "It's not C3. It's some sort of organization that rebels against C3 and vampires. The reason I was caught was because I got too close to finding deep information about them."

"Do you know the organizations name?" He nodded.

"Anti-rebelliation." My eyes widen.

I couldn't care anything about that we were here, but that Matt is a target now."

Hey guys so how was the chapter? Good. Good. 😊 Sorry for not updating though I have been busy with some family issues. My grandpa is in the hospital and my mom is as well (Surgery-good tho) I'm just worried for my grandpa. Well anyways I hope you guys enjoy and I'll try to update sooner! Love you guys!
-Author-chan ❤️