Chapter . 7

Bella' P.O.V

       Today is the twins second birthday! My babies are going up so fast, Lane is the oldest by one minute because Roseline pushed herself out..😂 Lane told us that he wanted a superhero party and Roseline told us she wanted one that had everyone dressed up as models ; so we decided Lane will have his party where we dressed up as superheroes and then after we end he's party we will have Roselines party. Since we are you know vampires we can set up and take down in half of the time so it all works out. (Their hair is still blonde but it's wearing out. )

            Lane decided he will dress up as superman, Edward will be batman , me as wonderwoman , Rose as a superhero fashion designer person, Emmett as The Hulk , Alice as Harlequin, Jasper as The Joker , Carlisle as Captain America, Esme as The Invisible Woman , and Roseline, Seth, and Maylie as the Incredibles. We will also have people who played these people come and surprise Lane. They will leave after the cake and ice cream.

            Roselines party will have all of us dress up really really nice and we will have a red carpet for her party and we will also have models come and walk the red carpet for her ; they will leave after cake and ice cream also . Roseline and all of us girls will dressed up in a dress and all of the guys will be dressed in a very good clothing.

       All of the superheroes are here and Lane is getting dressed and when he comes down he'll be so shocked. Oh, here comes my boy! When he noticed that they were here he said " Are you serious? This can't be happening! Omg ! You're all of my heroes !" Then he went and hugged all of them. They even told him about how they take care of themselves to a super hero and how they train themselves. He said "I'm going to just like them, when I get that old!"  We gave Lane his own personal cake and made a one layer cake for the superheroes  and us but we are the cake and ice cream to make us look human and then they left. "Present time!" Lane said. Edward and I got Lane some action figures, Alice and Jasper got Lane so movie tickets to see the next action movie , Rose and Emmett got him ten comic books , and Esme and Carlisle got him some room stuff to go along with his superhero stuff that he has. Lane really enjoyed his birthday, can't believe that Roseline and Lane are two now.

Sorry it took me so long ! 😔 This chapter is going to be Roselines party!😁