CHAPTER 6: Conversation...?

Dr. Flug followed after his tall boss, anxiety filling his brain. He tried to think back about the dream he had last night. It was one of the only dreams he could remember as clear as day.

"W-what do you want me for s-sir?" Flug managed to say weakly, after they entered Black hat's office.

"We need to talk," Black hat said sternly as he sat down in his chair across from Flug, "About your inventions."

Flug felt a heap of relief rush over him. He thought he was going to be killed. After all, he thought Black hat got into his potions. After all, he was missing his dream hopping one from last night.

"Y-Yes sir!" Flug nodded quickly, "What I-Invention are you interested in..?"

"That one, what was it...Dream hopping potion?" Black hat leaned on the table, his eyes narrowed.

Flug froze in shock. Could he have? Did he? Did he see the dream he had? Did he drink the potion? Did he know that he-

"FLUG!" Black hat slammed his hands on the desk, his teeth gritting.

Flug snapped out of it, whimpering as his boss stared at him menacingly. He shook slightly, his questions falling back to his head. Except for one.

"W-What about it s-sir?" Flug backed away as slowly as he could, just slow enough that Black hat couldn't notice.

"I used it last night. Can you control who's dreams you arrived in?" Black hat sat back down calmly.

"You WHAT? I-I mean...uh no...you can't." Flug said, feeling his face heat up. Did he see my dream?

"Who's dreams did you see?" Flug stared at Black hat, his heart racing.

"You know....Dementia's,Yours, 5.0.5's." He stared at Flug.

Flug gulped, shaking even more. His face burned even more, and he was sure you could see it outside of his paper bag.

"How much did you see?"

"......All of it, Flug.....All of it."

////

short

but next chapter

ohhhh boy you're all going to love it

thanks for reading uwo

!!!!