CHAPTER 4: Dr. Flug's Dream

For some reason, Black hat found himself unable to move. He could not move closer to the silhouettes, but he saw them fade out. All of a sudden, the walls seemed to pour some black liquid. This time, he could see Flug clearly.

Behind Flug, rose all sorts of creatures with labels on them. Dragons with Anxiety on their heads, Birds with self doubt written on their wings, and demons with fear covering their horns. Black hat wanted to do something, anything, but he was stuck in place. He finally realized; Flug was having a nightmare.

Before he could think anything else, he saw himself. A full representation of him. The other him ran towards Flug, standing in between the paper-bagged man and the creatures. Black hat suddenly blinked in confusion.

Black hat watched in shock and surprise as the other Black hat defended Flug. Flug dreamed about him in this way? How had he not known? He gritted his teeth angrily, before noticing the scene again. He almost fell in horror, seeing the other image of him holding Flug in his arms, smiling. SMILING? Black hat stood in shock, seeing how Flug thought of him. Did Flug....No.

Black hat quickly wiped the thought out of his head, as he realized that the dream was fading. What was he going to do? CONFRONT Flug? Tell him that he was stalking him in his weird fantasy's?

Before the dream faded, though, Black hat was sure he saw Flug crying out of joy.

///////

SHORTEST ONE I WROTE BUT DON'T WORRY THE SHIP IS GOING TO COME OUT AND BE ANGST YYYY DON'T CRY MY LITTLE SHIPPERS