"But... can I see your hand?" He asked me as I just held up my hand and he told it with ease.

"Did you do this?" He asked me as I nodded.

"You did a good job. But ho-" I cut him off by clearing my throat and quickly saying what I was going to.

"I found a broken bottle in my room and I picked it up and cut myself. Happy?" I said as I felt the urge to cry but I didn't.

"If you were the others I would be screaming at you but... at least you didn't really hurt yourself." He said as I just nodded.

"But... I nevermind." I said as I kept my mouth shut, I didn't really want him to know more or even talk about it again.

"But... tell me your okay at least." He said as I just sighed.

"I'm, I'm, not okay." I said as I let the tears I held back for a minute come out.

"Ah... it's okay..." He said as he pulled me over carefully to him hug so I could have someone to hug.

I found myself hug him just quietly crying my eyes out. It's just the note it can tell me a lot but... I feel like one of his friends planned to kill him.

☆[ N's P.O.V ]☆

While I was trying to comfort Yejin I saw the others come in. Oh great that one time you decide to come it's at this time.

Basically that order was Ravi, Ken, Hongbin, Hyuk and Leo.

The really didn't show much respect for Yejin.

"We made it!" Ken yelled as Ravi didn't react but he was more concerned about the person I'm hugging.

"Is she okay?" Ravi lip asked me and I nodded no.

"Somethings wrong." I lipped to him and he nodded.

Yejin quickly moved away from me and got up and left the table.

"She didn't dismiss herself." Ken said as Ravi and me gave him the eye as what Ravi likes to call it.

"Is Yejin okay?" Hongbin asked me as I just sighed.

"I don't know." I said as Ken, Hongbin and Hyuk just face palmed themselves.

"What?" I asked them as Ken sighed.

"How can you not know? She's like closer to you than we are!" Ken yelled as Ravi smacked his arm.

"Ow!!" He whined.

"Stop acting like your younger than us." Ravi said as he nodded and just placed his head down.

Leo got up and left the table.

Okay than Leo left.

"Who's Yejin?" Hyuk asked as Ravi looked like he was about to kick someone in the nuts.

"I'm done... I'll be back after school." He said as he got up and left the lunchroom.

"She's... a girl that N and Ravi know." He said as I nodded and he nodded.

"N, maybe you should invite her over. I think she'll show us something." Ken said as Hyuk nodded.

"The only thing she's does is hurt herself and I have to fix it." I said as all of them smiled.

"She'll be like a new member to our team." Hyuk said as I sighed.

"Yea... I guess your right, but she's really stubborn." I said and they sighed.

"I doesn't matter if she is or not she's cool." Hongbin said as I sighed.

"How do you know that?" I asked him and he smiled.

"When I talked to her she was very bright and she wasn't very serious nor very unserious." He said as I smiled, she's cool to Hongbin now.

"Yea... but she likes N." Ravi said once he came back.

"She'll like anyone even Leo!" Hyuk said as Ravi and I nodded no.

"She doesn't like you guys, she thinks Hyuk is a baby, Ken is a killer, Ravi is a jerk, Hongbin she might like him as i friend and as for Leo she might like him the most other than me." I said as once I said their names they felt up sat with what I said after that.

"This girl. She called me a killer! I'll kill her." Ken said kinda mad at her.

"Yea... but, you'll fail, cause that's what happened to Ravi." I said as he smirked innocently.

"Fine." Ken said as he crossed his arms.

"Do you two have a photo together?" Hongbin asked me as I he poked the table constantly.

"No..." I said as Hongbin gasped.

"You two suck." Ken said as he gave me a disgusted look.

"She's, good at playing hard to get I had a fight with her this morning trying to get her to ride with me." I said and they sighed.

"And Ravi, flat tire, on her bike." I said once I saw that Ravi opened his mouth than he shut it.

"Okay." He said as I smiled than waited for someone else to say something or for Leo to come back.