"Nah... I'm think of something else." I said as I looked at my hand.

Please let me write.

I picked up a pencil than quickly dropped it. Ow! I picked it up again and just tried to write and I wrote pretty fine. I'll work but it stings now.

"Are you should you can write with that hand?" He asked me as I took the pencil out of my hands.

"Um... yea... I'll be fine." I said as he nodded than gave me my pencil back.

Thank you!

The teacher walked in.

               ☆☆☆[Later]☆☆☆

Aish my hand. I quickly dropped my pencil which made N look at me but than he went back to work.

I quickly raised my hand.

"Yes Yejin?" She asked me as I sighed.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked her and she nodded yes than went back to teaching class.

I quickly rushed out of the room and went to the bathroom.

I unwrapped my bandages once again. And it was fine. But what made it sting?

I rewrapped it than went back to class. Please let N be mad at me.

I'm so stubborn. I've should've had him looked at it.

Or at least told him what happened. But I don't want him to help me more with that crap.

"Do you need me to hold that for you?" N asked me when he saw me struggle with my tray.

"Yea.." I said and he gave me a shocked look but than took the tray.

Once I got to their table or I probably can say our table, I quickly sat down and just poked my food.

"Didn't your parents ever tell you not to play with your food?" N asked me as I nodded yes but continued to poke my food.

"Aigoo." I heard N said as he got up with his tray and sat next to me.

"Do you need me to feed you?" He asked me as I smiled and laughed a little inside but than nodded no.

"But... can you please stop poking your food?" He asked me as I nodded yes and placed my hand back down.

"Thanks." He said as he looked at my hand again.

"Are you sure your going to be okay?" N asked me as he looked at my hand again.

I didn't answer. Cause I knew if I did I would say no and regret it again.

"Hey? Yejin?" N said as he waved his hand back and forth in front of my face trying to catch my attention.

I still didn't answer... I really want to.

I looked up at him and he smiled than tapped my nose. Aigoo.