Baby Time ! - 11

(Ash's POV)

4 month after the wedding and Mark, Liz, Kim and I are on our way to the hospital in Mark's car.

"Breath Kim!" Liz screamed as I sqeezed Kim's hand.

"Stop screaming at my wife Liz, It"s not helping." I said calmly as Kim screamed her head off in pain.

"I hate you Mark! Why did you take so damn long looking for something to cover your seat?!" Kim yelled at mark.

"Because I ain't having you break your water all over my clean seats." Mark argued as we pulled up at the hospital.

I ran in to get a wheelchair as Liz helped Kim out of the car. I got back and put Kim in the wheelchair.

"She's in labour!" I told the receptionist, more like screamed at her in sheer panic.

they rushed her into the room and gave her an epidural, her pain eased a pit as she squeezed my hand.

"Mrs Carter?" Damn I love that. "You're baby is a month premature, given that you're not far dialated you have two options." The doctor informed.

Oh shit! "Is the baby okay?" I worried.

"The baby is fine Mr Carter, the options are we either dealy your labour and keep you in until your due date or we get her out and put her in intensive care?" She asked.

"What do you sugest?" Kim asked.

"Both are risky but I suggest getting the baby out as soon as posible, we can keepa closer eye on the baby that way." The doctor suggested.

"Let's do it, let's have a baby." Kim smiled nervesly at me.

"You'll do great." I reasured her.

"I'll tell the sergen to prep the theater for your C-section. Theres a gown on your bed ready for you. Could you get dressed and I'll come back when you're done?" The doctor explained.

"Thanks for suger coating it doc." I said sarcasticly.

"Just drop it Ash." Kim sighed as she got dressed in the hospital gown.

She layed back on the bed before the doctor and a team of porters came to take Kim away.

I got dressed in some blue scrubs and two plastic bags on my shoes before they let me insied to see Kim.

She was laying on a table with a curten stoping her from seeing the operation.

I held Kim's hand as they began the prosidure. A couple minutes later and they rushed the baby to Intensive care.

We didn't know what sex the baby was or if baby was still alive even. Kim began to panic as the heart monitor went crazy.

"Kim, calm down, please. I don't want to loose you too." I tried to calm her down.

"Go check on baby, please." Kim asked and I did as told.

I walked in to see a doctor over an incubator, she glanced up at me and smiled.

"You must be dad. Mr Carter right?" She smiled as she looked through her notes.

"Yes, yes that's me, is baby okay?" I asked.

"She's week but alive." She sighed.

"Can I see her?" I asked.

"Of corse." She smiled.

We walked over to the incubetor and there was the most beautiful fragile littel girl ever.

Her skin was purple, her body was tinny and there were wiers and tubes everywhere but she was still beautiful.

A doctor ran in his scrubs covered in blood and panting hevily. Oh god no, please no.

"Mr Carter? Your wife is hemerging we need you back imedietly." He informed and my heart dropped.

"Oh god no, please no." I sobbed as I ran back to Kim.

Please don't let me be too late I don't want to loose her, not like this, not now, not ever.

I finally get to her and they've stopped the bleeding but she's peal, weak and unconcious.

"Is she still alive?" I ask.

"Bearly." The doctor admits and lowers her head.

"Doctor? Mr Carson just past away." A nurse informed Kim's daughter.

"Okay, take Mrs Carter back to her room and get her some new blood, I have an ortopsy to perform." The doctor ordered as she left.

Once she was back in her room I watched her sleep between visits to see how Kirston was doing.

Yep, Kim and I named our baby Kirston, the K is from Kim's name and the Ton is from mine.

That is if Kirston is even mine. I'm not stupid, I know there's a good chance she's Parker's.

"Ash? How's the baby?" Kim asked weakly.

"Kirston is fine, she's a littel weak but she's doing well." I informed.

"Ash-" she began.

"Sh, just rest, I'm going to check on her quickly." I informed before leaving.

I walk in to find Aisha standing over Kirston with... Parker.

"What are you doing here?!" I hissed.

"I'm here to see my daughter." He hissed back.

"That's funny, where were you the past 8 months then? Where were you when Kim's father became ill? Where were you when Kim was hemraging? Where were you when My wife nearly died?" I yelled at him.

"He has a right to be here until she's proven to be yours." Aisha steped in.

"What Kind of friend are you? You went behined Kim's back and brought her ex-boyfriend to see our baby." I hissed.

"She didn't just go behined Kim's back son, she went behined yours." My mother's evil voice rang threw my ears.

"Lay a finger on my daughter and I'll kick your ass." I thretened.

"You don't have it in you, you never did, you're weak." My father laughed.

"Leave her alone Asher!" I screamed at my father as he put is hand in and almost touched her before i grabed his arm and yanked it out.

"I'm impresed son, but you still wouldn't hurt your father." I cackled.

"I'm not your son, my father died a long time ago, you're just the monster standing in his place." I hissed.

"Ouch." He facked hurt but I didn't care.

"Stay away from me and stay away from my daughter but most of all stay away from my family, that inclueds Kim." I hissed and watched them back away.