the big day

I looked in the mirror I loved my white dress for the graduation. I couldnt wait to use my purple one for the party. I put on my graduation hat thing and the graduation outfit.

I put some make up and I was ready to go to go to the graduation when I saw my parents at the door waiting for me. they were waiting for me at the door.

"I got something for you"

she pulls out a little crown from behind her back and it looked amazing. she puts it on me and I thanked her.

we got to the graduation and the ceremony began.

*few minutes later*

"now a speech from diana hills"

I got up and gave my speech

"well -hi-im diana most of you know me as the nerd or the girl who sits in the back of the class and never talks well im different then that I have suffered because of bulling but I made through it and now I have a better life im not bullied anymore. I have a normal life with new friends"

I click a button and right behind me I have a projecter showing the pics that me and my friends took together .

"because of this I have been able to move on and now im having a good life thnx to this people they have helped me move on in life and.they all gave me hope and now I do good in school and thanks to them I have been excepted in a good school so I would like to thank all of u for helping me in life"

I walk off to go back and sit down and I hear people starting to clap. it was a weird moment for me.

then the principal comes up and starts to give us diplomas

" diana hills"

once my name was called I get up and go get my diploma and I felt so happy in the inside

yes I finally graduated im off to collage now omg yay , I think to my self in the inside.

after that all the graduated students stand up , cheer and scream and throw their hats up at the sky. once I do that I look at the crowd and see niall, harry, liam, zayn and louis.

we all leave the area to go to the party and on my way out I talk to boys and thanked them for coming and they tell me they were happy and excited because I graduated .

I go home and change and the guys and my friends come and pick me up from my house to go to the party.

*at the party*

I go in with my friends and we just dance around with the boys. then a slow song comes on.

"he diana want to maybe dance with me"

"umm sure niall"

he takes me to the middle of the dance floor and we start to slow dance

"Ok Niall I think I got this" Harry says

Harry takes me from Niall and we start dancing

"You look amazing tonight"

"Thnx Harry"

We gently gets close to my lips but stops half way

" I love you and I always will"

He kisses me softly and we kiss for about a minute.

This night is by far the best night ever.......

Hi guys ok the next chapter is the lat chapter I'm gonna post as soon as I can hope u like this chapter and don't forget to vote for it