PERFECT

I was walking to work when I saw this big gang of "cool kids" were walking up toward me. one of them who had brown hair talked . he was tall and he's hands were behind his back.

"Hey Diana I here u like art"

"Yea so"

"So what happens when u mix a blonde color with blue"

"I don't know maybe a light blue"

"No you get a Diana"

"WHAIT WHA-"

Before I was able to finish he takes his hands from his back and he had a bottle of blue color and starts to poor it on my head .

"What is wrong with u"

"Nothin I have a cool life with friends and u don't I wonder why o right because your wired"

I run off crying wondering y do I deserve this.i run and then call my manager to tell him I can't come to work.

I run home and go into my room. I was gonna go take a shower and see my arm I try to look for my knife in my pocket.

I find it and take a bath.(yes a bath not a shower) I sit in the bathtub and rest. I wash my hair and most of the color came out.Then I take the knife I had and start to cut my self spelling P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

I wanted to be perfect but I wasnt.i was sitting their hoping to die. I fell asleep so that it will be easy for me to not feel anything when I die.

I rest and then I couldn't feel anything I thought I was dead.

[Liza POV]

If u don't know me I'm Diana's mom. that night she was spending to much time in the shower.

I knock on the door and she doesn't respond.

I knock the door again

"Diana"

I open the door and see her body their. hopeless and I see her arm and see a knife close by. I see her arm had spelled PERFECT.

JAMES CALL 911!!!

"For what"

"Diana she's ....she's dying"

"What"

He calls 911 and in a few minutes the ambulance is here. They take her and we follow them to the hospital.

They do many things to her and finally we were able to see her . I go in and she was awake.

"Diana what did u do"

"I tried to kill my self"

"But why the hell will u do that"

"Because I'm bullied and u guys don't care and because u guys always fight"

"Diana your crazy"

"Anyways did u bring my phone"

"Yea here u go"

She starts txting and doing stuff. why the hell will she do this. Her father and I leave

"Its all your fault james, If it wasn't for u and you thinking I don't work much and being so angry we wouldn't be fighting and this wouldn't have happened"

"Why are u blaming me I work many hours and make good money except for u u work 8 hours and just come home and do nothing"

"No I do something I come home and cook and clean so shut up"

We finished fighting and we stay their the whole night .

[ Diana's POV]

When my mom gave me my phone I went on Instagram and I had a picture that I had before of my hand and my cuts and I used and and wrote under it telling what happened

"Hey lovelys well I'm at the hospital today I cut my self and nearly died. the doctor wrapped my hand with some bandage thing and if have to use it until my cuts cure or It will not get cured. so that my day and to top that some jerks dumped blue paint in my head and I'm a blond so know I have some blue in my hair but it's coming off and my blonde color is coming back so yea gtg bye -Diana

___________________________

Thnx for reading if u liked it vote on it an follow he hehe bye