The bullies

I go in and and just run into my class I get stopped my a tall dude.

"Hey little rubish"

"Move ,get away from me"

"NO "

"Move"

He pushes me and punches me. He then leaves and I'm left their with a red mark in the face.

I quickly go into the bathroom to look at my face. I walk in and see girls . they walk out pushing me and trying to leave.

When they leave I look at my self . I had a red mark . I'm not perfect I'm ugly I don't deserve to live I feel like dying . I then remember about one direction and how they love their fans . I also then remember about a little knife that I had.

I take the little knife out of my pocket and look at my wrist. I put the knife close to my wrist and just cut my self .

I then finish and I feel relived. I see some blood and I just leave it to dry.

I leave the bathroom and go to class. We start class which I had history first and I pay attention on what we were doing today.

"So today students we will learn about to old history about Abraham Lincoln"

Now that's just boring I hate history I mean y do we need to learn about old ppl their already dead .

We start class learning about where he's from and when he was born and stuff.

I don't really pay attention I just think about when the clock with freaken move and I will be free from this class that I call jail .

{hour later}

The bell rang and class was over. I get my things packet up. I was gonna get my things and leave when this jerk just throws my stuff.

The teachers see but don't care. Of coarse they don't care because well everyone in here hates me even the teachers .

"What wrong with u y did u do that"

"Because I can"

"Your such a jerk"

I walk out of class and he pushes me into the wall.

"Listen u little pice of crap I can do what ever I want ok so don't mess with me this is y no one likes u ok"

He lets me go and I just walked away. And like I said this is how I live everyday in school BULLIED.

I go to a little area where not most people go. I lock my self into the little room and just look at my arm.

I get my little knife and cut my self again.

U guys mite wonder y I didn't use the knife to defend my self. Well if someone found out that I had a knife well they will tell the principal and I will get kicked out of school and my parents will beat me up .

Well so anyways when I finish cutting my self I leave the room and I walked quickly to go to my next class before class started.I get to my seat and I see someone sitting in it.

"Hey can u please get out of my seat"

"No find another seat"

"But I want to sit here"

"Well to bad go find another seat twerp"

I leave and go seat In another seat in the front I don't like the front. class starts and today in science we were learning about cells.

cells??? It sounded kind of strange. I didn't pay attention I just thought of words that rhymed with cell.

Cell phone ..... Celly ..... Caller ...

In the middle of class the teacher calls on me and and I was like"umm can u repeat"

"What is one part of a cell"

O o umm help ... I should have paid attention... I look at the walls for help and then see that in the bored he had some names of parts of the cell. I just say one randomly

"Vacuole??"

What the fuck is that suppose to mean . what does it mean. Science is a strange class.

"Correct"

I'm saved.

I then was paying attention in class. I was trying to listen but some Idiot was bothering me an throwing stuff in the back of my neck.

{ hour later}

Class is over and it's lunch I go and get my lunch and just eat and look at my phone and check Instagram

At least I can be some place where people love me. my followers love me I have 45k followers they here about my story and they feel bad and help me when I'm down and they also love me because well I'm a big one direction fan page.

{ 30 min later}

I finish lunch and I go to my next class. I love this next class because I'm good at this class and this class is....

ART!!!

I love art I want to become a artist when I grow up and become a famous artist. Art is just away for me to express my feelings.

I go their and we start class and for today we have to draw someone who is famous.

I think of Niall I like Niall he's just cute funny and well he inspires me. The teacher gives us this art notebook with clear paper.

I get my pencil and I was able to use my phone to look for a Niall photo. The teacher let me because she's the only one who cares about me Ms. Clair is a nice teacher

I start drawing my picture I planned on doing the top of his body so I was gonna draw his head and his shoulders and that all I didn't want to do he's whole Body . I start with his eyes then he's eye brows and then eyelashes. When I was gonna draw the nose I felt calm and I felt like i was just alone and no one can bother me.

I was in the zone. I kept on drawing and drawing. At the end of class I already drew his lips and face I was just missing his hair and ears.

I leave class and put my stuff away. I go to my next class. My next class was gym many girls don't like this class because they don't want to mess up their hair and stuff I think it's just dum.

I get changed and start gym we run some laps and do some drills. We then are told that we r gonna play soccer

YES!!

I love soccer that's the only sport I'm good at. I tie my blonde hair into a pony tail and go to my position.

I was midfield and that's my favorite position my second favorite is defense. We start the game and I run up to the other side.

A girl passes it to another girl and a guy steals it from her I was close so I was able to get the ball from him.

I block him and then take the ball from him. I run up to make a goal and I kick and hard as possible and I make a shot.

Yay.

About a few minutes later we finish and I go to change and try to use perfume.I use the one direction "our moment" I love it it's smelled so sweet and good.

I then go to my last class which was algebra/math. I go and listen and do work. I then finish class and I was able to leave and go to work.

___________________________

Umm thnx for reading hope u liked it