Misunderstanding (Part 6)

Start from the beginning

At hospital

Sanskar and family members were still sited there with tensed expression. Soon their faces glow with hope, doctor came and told them it just due to stress nothing more, you all can meet her after some hours. Saying it he went from there.

Sujata: Sanskar now you go, Swara must be waiting for you.

Sanskar: But ma.. (he tried to protest but she sent him from there saying if they will need him. Then will contact him, without having any option he left from there)

Sanskar's (monologue, while driving); Oh shit! In all this I forgot to call her. She must be tensed.(He started to search his mobile but later remember how he forgotten it by keeping on sofa) Now no one can save from your wife taunt, she'll eat you alive. (He chuckled remembering her childish act and complaints whenever he used to reach late.)

Whole way thinking about her, he reached home where his disappointment instead of Swara Ragini was waiting for him.

Ragini: How's Dadi?

Sanskar: She's fine but where is Swara and Uttara? They must be worried. What I am asking from you she must be in room and sitting angrily with Uttara and planning against me.

He about to go from there but felt her hand on his wrist.

Ragini: They're not at home, Uttara had some important assignment, so she went. (She stops for some time and saw towards him who was furiously looking at his hand, she left his hand and stood far from him.) And Swara went for meeting with her boyfriend, I told her wait for you, but she went away without listening me proper.

Sanskar(Monologue): She even not waited for me? It must be urgent or else she not gone.

Sanskar(to Ragini): okay I am going somewhere if anyone comes then inform them that I had some important work.

Saying it he left mansion, behind him she also left thinking something.

At cafe,

Voice: Relax babes.

Swara: Just shut up Mr Nikhil kundra.

Nikhil sited before her.

Nikhil: Sit, everyone is looking at us.(She glared him) Only your reputation will spoil not mine so better sit here.

She angrily looked at him and sat.

He tired to hold her hand but she jerk it and angrily glare him.

Swara: Just come to point, why you called me here?

Nikhil: Swara, I realised my mistake so thought to rectify it.

She thought something, later smiled and held his hand.

At same moment, Sanskar also reached there. He became devastated seeing scenario before his eyes. ( He just able to see as he's standing little distance from them)

Swara: Really?

Nikhil nodded in yes and tighten his grip on her hand.

Swara: But why you not come that day?

Nikhil: Shona, that time Ragini kidnapped me. So I don't able to reach at time and when I reached that time everything was finished. So I went away but then I thought once I should talk to you and so we both could figure out solution...

Swara (interrupted him): Wow what a great planning of Ragini? I must take some classes from her. ( Nikhil smiled thinking his plan is working but next moment his smile faded away) But why only from her, you too can give classes to me.