Dinner with the Schuylers

A/N but okay just imagine Alex and John singing 'color' by Todrick Hall and Jay Armstrong Johnson. Is that not the cutest thing ever? I was listening to it omw to school today and immediately just pictured them aw.

John pulled his hands out from under Alex's shirt but Alex didn't pull away, instead his lips moved to rest on John's cheek bone.
"What's up Peggy?" John called out, tilting his head back while Alex's lips trailed down to his jaw.

"Just letting you know Daddy's taking us all out for dinner at 6:30, so meet in the hallway then!" Peggy yelled.
"Tha-" John breathed quietly while Alex sucked on his neck. "THANK YOU," he finally got out.

Peggy simply laughed on the other side, her voice fading while she left.
"You couldn't have stopped fah-ahh- for 5 seconds," John laughed while Alex pushed him backwards. Alex didn't reply, all his focus going into the little love bites he left along John's neck. John lay with his hands tangled in Alex's hair, arching his back at the warm electric buzz that tingled through his body from Alex's kisses.

Alex finally sat up, straddling John, his cheeks flushed and lips swollen in the slightest. John laughed, brought one hand down from Alex's hair and caressed his face. Alex leaned into John's hand, closing his eyes as a soft smile graced his features.
"You're beautiful," John whispered, gazing up at Alex.
"Not as beautiful as you," Alex replied, moving John's hand to his lips and kissing his knuckles.
"Shut up," John chuckled, pushing his hand to Alex's mouth and covering it. Alex slipped off of his position on top of John and pulled him up from the bed, leading him to grab their luggage and start unpacking.

As 6 o'clock rolled around the boys began getting ready. It was dinner with Philip Schuyler so they had to look presentable. Alex wore a pastel lime green button up and black pants, having John help him button up his shirt. In turn, Alex buttoned up John's white dress shirt. John slipped on a pair of dark blue jeans and they neatened up their hair in the massive two-sink en suite. Alex slipped on a sleek silver watch before taking John's hand in his. John slipped their key in his back pocket and they moved out into the hallway, 6:25pm.

Angelica was already there, stood by the window at the end of the hall and watching the sun's glow slip away over the horizon. Alex and John greeted her and joined in savouring the view of the city skyline light up.

Eliza burst from her room, brushing her hair behind her ear with a grin and closing the door behind her.
"You beat me, Angelica," Eliza mumbled, making her way over.
"I always do, Eliza," Angelica laughed. "And Peggy," she added as Peggy's door swung open and she jumped out of her room.

"Let's go!" Peggy beamed, throwing her hands up. The group shuffled into the elevator and travelled down to the lobby. When they arrived Mr Schuyler was already there, seated on a leather couch with his phone to his ear in a heated conversation. He looked up upon noticing the elevator open up and a small smile tugged at his lips saying goodbye to whoever was on the phone.
"Girls," he greeted as all three Schuyler sisters fell into a hug. "Welcome home,"

"And John my boy, how have you been?" Philip asked, shaking John's hand.
"Good! Yourself?" John replied quickly, shaking Philip's hand firmly.
"Splendid, and you must be Alexander," Philip spoke, turning his attention to Alex. Alex nodded with a sheepish grin and raised his hand in sync with Philip.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, and I can't thank you enough for letting me stay here this break," Alex gushed, stuffing his hands in his pockets nervously.
"You're always welcome in the Schuyler household." Philip finished with a curt nod.

"Shall we," he said, turning to the building entrance and leading the way outside. A new black van was parked outside. Mr Schuyler got in the front passenger seat while the other young adults climbed into the lounge in the back.