Horny Easily ✔

Mike~ left
Willow- right

Willow P.O.V.

           I'm Willow the only boy in a thousand miles with the name. My mother passed when she had me and made my dad promise to name me after her. I'm fine with it. It makes me unique. I may be picked on sometimes but I just throw the middle finger up and keep going. Highschools over and all my body problems too. I no longer worry about my sexually and sensitive body. That got horny if even a pencil passed over it.
           And no more avoiding my crush/ex-best friend Mike. Mike graduated last year but still came by the school cause his girlfriend and his two brothers. I'm free from anyone seeing me.
            "Hey Willow. That tattoo artist called me with how long and how much your tattoo will cost. He wants you to come at 5 today. Few people will be there and it will be better for you cause of you know what." My dad said walking into my room with two hundred and a fifty. "Here's to pay for it. I won't be able to pick you up after but I can drop you off."
           "That's fine and thanks, dad," I said as he handed me the money. He paid for my first tattoo and now his paying for my sixth one I bought the other ones throughout high school with my paychecks. "No problem. Be ready at 4." He said as he walked out of my room. I looked from my desk out my window to see the one person I've to avoid all year crawling out of his bedroom window and down the street to his girlfriend's house. I just sighed loudly and went back to doing random things around my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          I walked into the shop and was greeted by the one and only person id ever let tattoo me, Davis. "Willow back again I see. I have a question about your tattoo you want the artist signature on your arm or no?" He asked. No one else was in the shop just like it all ways is when I come. "Sure. I don't really care." He gave me a thumbs up and pointed to a chair to sit in. "Heres the artwork back." He said handing a piece of paper to me. "Thanks." It was a rose with its stim and throws with a signature by Mike.
             Davis wiped my arm down and placed the trace lines on my arm and started tracing and colouring. As he continued on it I zoned out till he finished. "Earth to Willow. I'm finished now come back to life." I snapped from my zone and yawned. "Sorry. How long did it take?" I asked standing up and looking at it he had already wrapped it. "3 hours and 56 minutes. Now, let's pay for it so I can get out of here." He said. "Okay jeez here." I stared at the tattoo as he went to put the money in the cash register.
            The little ping of the bell above the door made my eyes shoot up. Mike walked in his favourite sleeveless skeleton shirt. "Hey, Mike here to get your paycheck?" Asked Davis. "Yep. You closing tonight?" Mikes voice made my body shake slightly. I needed out of here. I grabbed the artwork off the table folding it and sliding it into my back pocket. "Bye Davis," I said walking fastly to the door. "Bye Willow. Mike have you heard about the tattoo Jack had to give...." his voice faded as I walked out.
            I walked into the ally and leaned against the building breathing in slowly closing my eyes. They shot open hearing a very strong voice say my name, "Willow." I locked eyes with Mike who stood leaning not even an inch away from me on his shoulder. "You left so fast you didn't even say bye to me. I have no idea why you ignore me. And it gets on my nerves." I kept my eyes down not responding. "What the fuck did I do for our friendship to end Willow? What the FUCK did I do? Look at me please." He didn't sound mad or anything.
              I tried speaking but my voice only came out in a whisper, "you... didn't do anything. It was me." I forced myself to look up at him. "Was it because of every time anyone or anything touches you got hard? Or was it cause that wasn't the reason you got hard when I touched you?" He asked moving to press his chest against me his hands landing under my shirt resting on my sides. His lips touched my cheek. "Am I correct?"
            I just nodded. "Keep your window open. I know your dad works nightshift tonight." He said kissing my neck lightly. I nodded and he let go of my side. "See you tonight cutie." He said walking away. I walked home after getting myself to calm down. I locked the front door and went upstairs shutting my door locking it. Walking over to my window opening slightly and putting a small wood block under it to hold it open.
            I crawled in bed turning my light off and pulling my pants off. Slowly dozing off. Sleep taking for the night.
            I woke up to a pair of soft lips slowly moving against mine. I started moving my lips against them opening my eyes to meet Mikes closed ones. "I missed touching you," Mike whispered into my ear. Every inch of my skin was burning with lust as Mike pulled on my shirt. "If you want it off you have to ask." I teased as he left hickeys on my neck.
           "May I take it off you??" He asks one of my hands travelling along his already bare chest. "No, you have to make me want to take it off," I said to bring his lips back to mine. I felt him chuckle as he pushed one leg between mine. "Challenge accepted." He said nibbling along my neck.
            His knee slowly moved against me a small noise of pleasure rushed through me. "Fuck......me" I whispered in pleasure. "You should watch what you say around me." Growled Mike as his hand reached around to my hole. He slides a finger in before I said anything to him. It stung making me bite my lip. I ripped my shirt off the heat coming from my body too much. He slides in another scissoring me. He pulled my boxers off and I could hear him undo his belt.
            He added a third finger. A moan passing my lips. "I love the noises you make. I hope to make you scream tonight." He purred in my ear pulling his fingers out and sliding himself in me. I gasped. Mike taking this moment to slide his tongue in my mouth.
             He started thrusting moving faster after a few minutes. I could hear low grunts from him. Moans being muffled by our lips battling. I could hear the sound of our skin hitting together and the headboard hitting the wall. I broke the kiss to get my air. He hit a bundle of nerves cause me to scream in pleasure. "Found it." He whispered. He kept hitting right on point. Screams of pleasure rushed through me as I reached up to hold the bars on the headboard.
            He went faster and harder hickeys being left anywhere that was blank. "Mike..IM.....Gonna Cum." I moaned out patting. "Good." He slammed into me hitting the nerves died on. "MIKE!~" I screamed moaning. I clutched around him. He kept thrusting faster trying to reach his climax. "Fill me up, Mike." I purred. He groaned thrusting faster.
             He moaned loudly slowing down his thrust as warm liquid filled me up. "Damn Willow. I fucking love you." He said locking lips with me again. "I love you too," I said back disconnecting our lips for a moment before reconnecting them. He pulled out and laid next to me.
             I turned on my side and slide his arm around me spooning me from behind. Soon we both fell asleep. Tired of the fun we just had.

          I woke up to someone tracing the tattoo along my arm. I opened my eyes to see Mike. "You got that rose I made you tattooed on you. I could have done better than Davis tho." He said. I just laughed and kissed him lightly. I love the way my body reacts to him.