Dream boys ✔

Gavin Lewis~ left ~ 22
Harley Bane~ middle~ 24
Jeremy Roberts~ right~ 21

Jeremy P.O.V.

          Gavin Lewis and Harley Bane. Best friends since they were little. They share everything. And I mean everything. Not just physical things that have no feelings. They share their Boyfriends and/or Girlfriends. depends on which way they wanted to swing. Nothing is personal in their relationship. And when you're in love with both of them but they won't notice you cause they swing for girls this seasons. They know me from my job. I work at the movie theatre and Gavin uses to work with me till he moved to morning shifts to be with Harley.
And as I love both of them I have to watch every other weekend as they take their new partner to the movies. Today is one of those days. They just went in to see Life or was it Kong. I don't remember. All I remember was the happy face of the girl that was with them. The movie is halfway over and ill be able to close up and leave. I'm the only one on shift and it was boring. No one to talk to and nothing to watch as I'm not allowed to leave the counter.
          "No. Don't touch me. You said it only had to be a one-time thing." I hear a female hiss. It was her the one I enjoyed. Stomping away from Gavin who was trying to get her to come back into the theatre. I watched from behind the counter as they argued for a few minutes before she finally left as her ride arrived. "Having trouble in the love factory again Gavin?" I asked jumped over the counter to be on the same side as him. He walked over and leaned on the counter next to me. "Yeah. She knew from the start it was a three-way relationship." He huffed jumping up to sit on the counter.
          "Yeah get down. I'll get in trouble if anyone sees you up there." I whine sarcastically. He laughed. "Your the last person on shift so shut up." He said smirking. "Yeah cause you to lift me to be all alone at night." I mocked his tone. "To be with your second half. You know of the crazies that come out this time of day." He chuckled as I laughed. "Yeah. I use to work this shift too." Harley came walking out of the theatre. "The project went out in that one again. You have to adults who are angry about it." Just as two women came walking out of the theatre room. "Your projector broke you need to fix it." One said. "Can't touch it. All I can do is give you blue tickets to come back and see a free movie." I said pulling two blue tickets from my back pocket. The other woman snarled as the other one just took the tickets and they lift.
           "Yes, I was hoping that old ass project was gonna give up!" I yelled out happily. "You wanted to get off early didn't you?" Laughed Gavin. "Yes, I did. And I already have everything turned off so all I have to do is clean that damn theatre." I said walking over to get the bucket and broom. "Want help?" Asked Harley. "I know how it feels to clean one by yourself." I shrugged. "Sure. If you guys really want to." I said walking towards the theatre room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

           I was sitting in one of the theatre chairs watching the ending scene of the movie as Harley sat on one side and Gavin on the other. The old projector jolted back to life while we were cleaning. I wasn't actually focused on the ending of the movie I was more focused on the two hands rubbing and gripping my thighs. My pants were tight and so were theirs as I kept making little small noises when they touched me just right.
          Soon their hands were down my pants as one attacked my lips and the other my neck and they switched off every once in a while. Harley picked me up and moved me onto Gavin's lap as he stood behind me. Harley's hand made its way to my entrance teasing it slowly as he attacked the back of my neck. Gavin's lips were locked with mine as he rubbed our members together roughly.
           Harley free hand wrapped around the front of me unbuttoning my pants. He pulled them off as Gavin ripped my work shirt up and off. I was completely naked by now Harley's fingers that were once teasing me now in me. He had found my prostate and wouldn't stop abusing it which made me keep breaking the kiss with Gavin.
           I heard the sound of Harleys belt hit the ground and could feel Gavin undoing his. Gavin moved me off his lap and Harley kneeled behind me pulling his fingers out and sliding. I hissed lowly before it all turned to pleasure. I took Gavin in my mouth the minutes his member was out and about.
           I moaned and panted as Harley trusted harder and faster into me But they were quieted by Gavin mouth-fucking me. Soft groans escape passed Gavin's lips as they did Harleys. My sensitive body was being sent overboard by all the attention my body was getting from these two. I could feel my stomach tighten. I was close real close.
           I parted from Gavin's member for just a second, "I'm gon-Ah~"I was cut off by Harley slamming into the little bundle of nerves. This was the end as my back arch my muscles tight and my head through the back and a loud scream of pleasure rushed through me. Gavin's member was still standing strong as a smug smile was on his lips as he watched me. "Finish what you started cute thing. "
            My lips found their way back onto Gavin as Harley was still pounding into me. After what felt like an amazing forever I felt something warm fill me up as a loud moan ripped through Harley's throat. I suck on Gavin harder as the destruction of the pleasure in my back end was gone. Gavin had a tight grip on my hair I bob my head. I knew he was close I could feel it.
            He head shot back and hot liquid dripped down my throat as I swollen. I was panting loudly as Gavin tucked his member away back in his pants and Harley picked me off the floor so I stood on my feet. Gavin locked lips with me violently before passing my lips to Harley. After our heated make out. Gavin and Harley help me slip back in my clothes.
           "I'll go turn off the project you two go wait in the lobby for me." Harley as he went up the stairs. I and Gavin walked out of the theatre and I turn off all the lights in the back grabbing my bag. When I came back over to Gavin he pushed me to against the counter-attacking my lips. "I want around to with me in the back. Come home with us." I just nodded my head.

A/N

Do you like? Yes? Yes. Okay. Did anyone get any requests for me?