..•..x..•..

Tyler's side
_________________________________________

Tyler finished gaming, threw his head on the pillow "ouch" his phone was there, many messages and missed calls from readhairguy.
He sat up straight, not believing what he's seeing. "What? Whyy? But how..I mean,, wait is it on silent..oh god no." Tried to figure out what to do, he finally decided to call him back.

Few rings.
Not answering.

"He josh, sorry my phone was on silent and I was playing all night long. Text me when you see this. Please!"
-sent

"Shall I call zach and ask him? Wait but how would he know.. pfft" Tyler to himself. "Oh oh!! Maybe I should try calling bren or Dallon!! Okay okay." He called both.

[the phone call] 📱
_____________________
"He, it's me Tyler" -Tyler
"Oh hey.." -bren
"Sorry to call u this late but can u get josh for me please?" -Tyler
"What! I thought u guys are already together !! " -bren
"Wait what? What do you mean together?!" -Tyler.
"Well yeah, he went out an hour ago and he was trying to call you but you didn't answer so I thought he went to your house." -bren.
"........"-Tyler
"Are you still there?" -bren .
"Huh! Yeah yeah. Okay thanks." Tyler hung up and quickly called Josh multiple times.
_________________

                           [Joshs side]
"Oh snap, I shouldn't have turned my phone off, now bren is gonna kill me." Switched his phone and put it on the side.
He laid back trying to get the last 5 min's before going back to the concert, while he was stretching his legs he pushed his phone into the ocean.
"Nooo." Taking his shirt off so quickly and dived into the ocean. "Aaagghh" getting back up to get a breath. "Not a chance"  splashing the water with his hands. "Now what " he got back, put on the shirt and started walking toward the car.
_________________________________________
                           [Tyler's side]
"Please answer please! Pleaseeee." Tyler was going back and forth trying to get josh. "What if he's mad! thinking that I ignored him!! Oh no this is not good" he got back to his, thinking about what he should now.

Few minutes later~

Tyler was in deep sleep while his phone on his cheek.

Zach got back and saw Tyler, tip toed trying not wake him up. "How can someone sleep on the kitchen floor" he grabbed a blanket and covered him, still on the kitchen floor.
"Oh no, I can't just leave him like that." He went off to bring something. "Yeaahh, now that's better."

He drew all over his face with sharpie.