Chapter Five

{lets go over what happened last chapter sh'all we?: So you arrived at the party with Kid but you were to shy to talk to anyone, that is until Soul came along. Soul liked you because you were simply perfect and it was'nt hard getting you alone, you and Soul were sitting on his bed until he decided to take advantage of you, you allowed him to do so because it was a want and you could'nt stand it. Kid walks in and then you feel super guilty, he uses his beezldub to escape from you but you reach the house in no time, you don't bother to speak to Kid since he probobly hates you now so you grab a pocket knife and cut you're wrists, Kid somehow finds out and takes the blade from you, he holds you close that is until there was a knock on the door and a fimiliar voice awnseres} //Recap over\\

Your POV

"No, not Chris, it can't be him, I-I don't wanna go back I like it here" I muttered to myself. Kid grabbed my arm and ran me out of the room, he took me to the attic and told me to stay so I did as told. He ran back upstiars into his bedroom.

"Hey Kiddo where did she go?" I heard Lord Death ask.

"She is'nt here father, she left to go to another academy district" Kid replied. I sighed then felt cold fingers slide up my back and un clip my bra causing me to jump.

"Found you" A psychotic voice whispered in my ear

"C-Chris!!" I stuttered and turned to see his eyes slightly shining in the dark.

"Why of course who else, now lets return home sha'll we?" Chris replied as I clipped my bra once more.

"No, I like my new home and would'nt spend a day in hell with you!" I snapped causing him to become furious.

"Suppose i'll have to do this the hard way" He growled and threw me over his shoulder. I kicked and punched him but that did'nt work, and I can't switch to my weapon form in this postition so I was practicaly helpless.

"Let me go god damnit!" I screamed as he ran out of the house with me.

"My my, you've learned some naughty words over the time, save them for later though" He muttered throwing me into the car. Chris's body gaurd handcuffed my hands tightly and I tried biting him but that of course became no help in this situation.

"Ready to return home" Chris said from the passengers seat and I only looked at him. Kid, where are you when I need you?

Kid's POV

I was telling my father the story and which left him dumbfounded.

"So that man, is, my god, well bring her up here Chris might have left" My father commented sitting on the edge of my bed. I nodded and ran into the attic. I turned on the light to see no one there, did he take. her? No he could'nt have!

"Dad!" I yelled and he was instantly down here.

"Yes Kiddo?" He replied walking up to me.

"She's gone!" I announced and he gasped.

"She can't be, how, hardly no one knows of our attic" My father sighed. I was on the verge of tears and I guess he noticed beacause he came up to me and rubbed my back.

"I know how much you loved her, and the only way to get her back is to go after her, this is a mission only you can complete" He whispered and I nodded tears rolling down my cheeks. He led me to my room and I sat down thinking of a plan, I know i'll have to get the group together because I don't have my weapon at this current moment.

I grabbed (First Name)'s IPhone which was for some unknown reason in my room. I first called Soul.

((although he's pissed at Soul))

"Hello?" Soul said from the other line.

"Hey its Kid, (First Name) has been kidnapped, by her master" I replied trying to find the words to describe the pervert.

"Um is that really kidnapping if it's by her ma-"

"She used to be a sex slave god dammit!" I snapped.

"Oh, thats pretty intense but what does that have to do with me"

"Dammit soul, I need you and Maka to help me on this mission because I don't have a weapon at the current moment" I said with irritation in my voice.

"Oh! okay I see, we'll be down there in a few!" Soul said then hung up.

"He's so stupid" I muttered to myself.

There was a knock on the door and I ran to check before my father did.

"Soul, Maka? I just called you how the hell-" I was cut off by the rest of the group bursting in the door and pushing me down.

"Kid!" There was a loud scream but I realized who it was, Liz and Pati.

"Liz, Pati, what are you two doing here?" I asked pulling myself up.

"Well we may not know this (First Name) chick but since she's you're new weapon we decided to help you get her back" Liz exclaimed. I smiled and decided to tell them of our relationship.

"Well not only is she my weapon but we're also in a relationship and thats why im so eager to bring her back" I replied. Everyone grew silent and stared at me.

"Aww how adorable Kid's first imaginary girlfriend!" Pati cheered and hugged my arm.

"we're actully dating you idiots, lets just get moving" I snapped and then led everyone outside. I got out my beezledub and Liz and Pati turned to weapon form allowing me to hold them. I first went to Stien's place because he helps us on almost every mission.

We reached Stiens place and his door opened automatticly, we did'nt enter because what came next was so obvious. The sound of Stien's chair rolling echoed through the halls, his wheel was stopped by the frame of the door in which threw him to the ground with a large thud.

"Dammit, let me do this one more time" He growled, before he could do it again I grabbed his sleeve.

"Stien this is an emergancy, we need your help" I snapped and he only looked at me and nodded.

"What's up Kid, whats got your panties in a knot?" Stien asked.

"Its about my new weapon (F/N), shes been kidnapped" I snapped. Stien just froze and scrunched up his eyebrows as if he were in deep thought.

"Terribly sorry Kid, I don't know what to do so your on your own" Stien blurted out with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Hold up! Stien your our only hope, me and (F/N) may not know eachother very well but still she's my friend, but I guess you don't care, acting like you wanted her to get raped!" Maka yelled stomping her foot.

"Fine, i'll see what I can do" Stien chuckled and grabbed his chair entering the building.

"Are you guys just going to wait out there or come inside?" Stien added and we all quickly followed behind.

'Where ever you are (F/N) I hope your safe, i'll be devastated if anything happens to you'

To Be Continued...

A/N

Sorry this took so long too publish I started typing stories on my laptop and I am far to lazy turn on my laptop but its better late then never huh? Anyways i'll try to update tomorrow :)