Something That We're not (Ryden into Brallon)

How I get these ideas: I turn my music on shuffle (like all my music even from, like, 6th grade) then I listen to every song and when one seems like it can be turned into something, I turn it into something :))

"Ry, that was amazing as always." Brendon said as the said boy collapsed beside him on the bed. Brendon turned to Ryan and smiled.

"Thank." Ryan laughed softly. Brendon bit his lip.

"Ry, can we-"

"Brendon, we've talked about this. We're nothing more than friends and doing this doesn't change that. At all." Ryan said sternly. Brendon frowned and his eyes started getting glossy.

"Oh yeah.. Okay.. Well I'll just go back to my own room then." Brendon murmured with a sad smile. He put his clothes back on and leaving the room. Ryan sighed. Why did Brendon always have to do that? He wondered. He already felt bad enough about cheating on Keltie, and with a guy, and then Brendon has to go and make him feel worse.

-Next Day-

Ryan woke up and walked down to the lobby (after getting dressed and taking a shower, of course). He seen Brendon over in the sitting section talking to a man. The man was really tall and really handsome. Why is my Brendon talking to some really hot guy? Ryan wondered... His next thought was, Brendon isn't mine. What the fuck. Ryan sighed and walked over to the two.

"Who's your friend?" Ryan asked, glaring at the guy. Brendon smiled and hooked his arm with Dallon's.

"This is Dallon, I've been texting him for a while, I met him back in Missouri and we traded numbers and he decided he's fly in to see our show." Brendon smiled and looked at the tall guy. The man, Dallon, smiled and looked at Ryan.

"You play guitar, right?"

"I do vocals to." Ryan said. Brendon smiled.

"He's got a really pretty voice talking, singing, whatever he's saying it's really pretty." Brendon said. Ryan blushed and looked at the carpet.

"So, Brenny, wanna go out?" Dallon said. Brenny? Ryan thought, Who does this guy think he is??

"Were are you guys gonna go?" Dallon shrugged.

"Just somewhere." He smiled and the two giggly boys walked away, hand in hand.

That night, Brendon was sitting in Ryan's hotel room with Dallon.

"Bren, you should go get us some drinks from the vending machine down the hall." Ryan suggested handing Brendon a few dollars. Brendon smiled and nodded, leaving the room. After Ryan was sure Brendon was gone, he glared at Dallon.

"I don't like you hanging around Brendon. He's gonna get distracted from the tour with you here. And I really don't like how lovey dovey you two are being." Ryan said, bitterly. Dallon looked confused.

"What?"

"Brendon and I had this thing going and you've come along and now it's probably never going to happen again." Ryan said. He heard a gasp from somewhere else and looked up seeing Brendon in the doorway, "Bren, what-"

"I was walking down when I realized the vending machine was out of order and... Why are you saying that..? Dal's not gonna distract me and you said yourself, we're not anything but friends." Brendon said. Then he beckoned for Dallon to come with him and they went to his room, leaving Ryan alone in his room, sad that he's lost the boy he always wanted, but was never brave enough to say.