Chapter 4

Liyla Pov

I was confused Rosie? Who is Rosie? " I think you have the wrong people.. I don't have a daddy and my name is surly not Rosie!" I said

I slightly looked at him. We look just a like but I was just lighter.

"Ion know what yo momma been telling you but your name is Rosie Leeann Smith" he chuckled.

Damn his voice was deep. I looked at my momma I sat up and I started to get angry with her.

Just by her crying.

" WHAT YOU CRYING FOR? YOU LIED TO ME AFTER ALL THESE YEARS TELLING ME MY DADDY LEFT ME FOR AN HOE

THAT HE DIDNT WANT ME! YOU SAID HE DIED IN A PLANE CRASH! YOU LIED TO ME! YOU LIED YOU LIAR!" I yelled.

I started to scream. My chest, my heart started racing. I was loosing my mind.

They pushed my momma and Daddy out the room "Daddy!" I screamed.

"Calm down Princess Ima get you back" he said while he was leaving. Fuck this shit.

Two Days Later
Liyla Pov
I got out of the hospital, I was feeling better.

My dad said he didn't live in the U.S. he live in Brampton, Canada.

Pretty lit if you ask me. He own the most biggest company in Canada ( selling drugs)

and he has multiple hotels and stores. He has his masters in Business Management and Engineering.

He big ballin frfr.

He used to work for Toyota and since he was real close with the owners he got half the share of the money.

Man ion know why my momma left him... that was the biggest mistake she made.

" You ever get the money I sent you?" He looked out the window of his private jet.

" No daddy I didn't.. what money? " I laid my head on his shoulder. He sighed and shook his head.

" Yo momma owe me 8,500,000. I sent you 1,000 dollars on your birthday and 500 on Christmas. So that times each other then times 17.

Yup Ima have to get my money back fo sho" he said then looked at me. I looked at him.

We just laugh. I can tell he was a good man. I think Ima have a wonderful time with him.

A/N
How you guys feel about Reggie? You think he's gonna take care of Rosie/Liyla?
How do you think of Nicole?
Missing money? Whaattt?