"Aigoo, sorry." He said as he held out his hand I just got up by myself.

"Crazy person." I said as I brushed off my pants and my shirt cleaning the bust off me.

"Crazy?" He asked me as he placed his hand on my cheek.

Nope. I quickly scoot over to where he can't reach me without moving from his spot.

Don't you dare N. I swear I'm going to punch you. If you even touch me.

I quickly watch him as he watches me too.

"Don't move." I said as he scooted over near me.

"Why didn't you tell me that earlier?" He asked me and I thought for a second in which case made me not focus on N.

He quickly looped one arm over me as for the other, he hugged me. Aish...

I quickly tried to reach for my phone but didn't know the use after that.

"Why are you just accepting this?" He asked me as I quickly tried to get him to let go but I couldn't.

"I'm not... I'm trying." I said as I tried to get him to let go.

"Hmm... and I thought you said you where a strong woman." He said as he placed his head on my shoulder.

"Plus... I was going to tell you but I think you'll figure it out by now." He said as I instantly thought that he loved me but... I didn't want to say anything.

Only way to make him let go is... tickle him!

I can't believe I'm doing this but... I am.

I found his hips and I started to do what you would to tickle someone.

Once he let go I quickly rushed to all of the rooms and shut the door and when to the bathroom and locked the door.

This guy... he's like a stalker. A stalkers dream come true. I heard him walk past the bathroom and unlock all of the rooms. I felt all my pockets for my phone and I did. I took it out and I was N's phone. Great.

Wait. I can text Ravi.

I turned it on and clicked on Ravi's messages.

N [Yejin]: Ravi this is Yejin

Ravi: cool. What brings Detective Gu and her sidekick detective Cha.

N: um... some help

Ravi: why?

N: N's freaking me out...

Ravi: maybe he's just joking around with you

N: no way

Ravi: just try...

N: fine.

I turned off his phone and unlocked the door and saw N just walking down the stairs.

Aigoo.

I walked down the stairs trying to be as quiet as I could and I was.

Once I got down I sat next to him. I know worst move I could ever do but hey! It might work.

"N." I said as he looked at me and smiled.

"Sorry about earlier." He said and I nodded and he looped one of his arms around me again and hugged me.

"Your so nice to forgive me." He said as I nodded than placed my head on top of his.

"You know... I'm going to tell you." He said as I sighed.

"Tell me." I said as he sighed.

"Your very unpredictable but, your kinda cute and your very stubborn but I don't care." He said as he smiled but he didn't see cause my head was on top of his.

"But... everything we've been through. I really think that we're close friends." He said as I just sighed. At least he didn't say that he likes me. He thinks we're just friends good.

"Your cute too." I said as he moved back and looked at me.

"I'm cute? And I thought Ken was cute." He said as I just laughed.

"I'm don't care who's cute or not." I said as I tapped his nose, I had to.

"But you called me cute." He said after he touched his nose to see what I did.

"I know... but... I just did that to make it even." I said as he crossed his arms.

"Smart move, Detective Gu." He said as I smiled.

"I'm smarter than you." I said as I tickled him again.

"I called you cute and smart! That is what I get?" He asked me as he tickled me also.

Friends? Ha. Maybe it more and I never thought it would be more than close friends. At least he's calling us close friends.