Clarification that Ritsu ignored

Ritsu's POV

Finally, I can leave Takano-San and calm down. I really don't think I can go along with this relationship, it's, in a word, bittersweet, yet bitter is way more than sweet. 

I checked at the flight counter and boarded the plane. O, my seat is by the window, great. I like to see the view when the plane took off. From my experience, the plane takes at least half an hour to take off because a lot of passengers haven't arrive yet, I then laid my hapead on the closed window and closed eyes to rest a bit. 

Takano's POV

Flight 520. Check. My seat is S13, and Ritsu's is S14. Check. (A/n To readers who know Chinese: the numbers are 520 13 14~)

I headed to the seat and saw MY Ritsu lying on the closed window, eyes closed.   Cute. This is when I realised I didn't see him for a day. One whole day. God how I miss him! (A/n Yes Takano can't stand one day without seeing Ritsu)

I slipped into my seat gently, not waking him up. I missed the texture of his hair, the warmth of his lips, well in conclusion, I missed everything of Ritsu. I put his head from the window to my shoulder, while I let my fingers run through his brown hair. It feels so nice and soft..... He is wearing the scarf I gave him ten years before too, Ritsu you know? I'm wearing the one you gave me too. 

Ritsu's POV

I woke up feeling something letting itself through my hair. I wasn't leaning on the hard window but a soft, warm thing. I rubbed my eyes to let the sleepiness go away. I was leaning on someone, it's....... Takano-San?!! I'm seeing things, I'm seeing things I'm definitely seeing things! I pushed him away but he wrapped me in his arms. It's warm, I could stay here forever. Wait, I'm not suppose to do this! He claimed his love yet he is already engaged, don't forgive him Onodera Ritsu don't be the third person in a relationship. 

I continued to struggle but as always it didn't work so I just give up and wait until Takano-San decided to let go. To my relieve, he did but my hand is still held tight by his. 

"Takano-San why are you here?" This is the thing I'm confused. He may find my flight by luck but how did he manage to take the seat beside me? I thought dad is going to let an employee of his follow me to England. 

"Your father gave the ticket to me. Not only that but he also approved of our relationship and said he won't disown you for your love." Hearing this is shocking, really? He is really okay, my strict father actually agreed?"He also said he would support you in no matter what you do, so live according to your will."

Thanks, dad. However, it's not the reason I wanted to left Japan. It's the heartbreak Takano-San created that led to this. With this thought in head I slowly lowered my head. I am timid I admit it....... I don't care about the truth, I am scared to know it and not brave enough to face it. I'm sorry, but the best way for me is to escape the environment and forget everything in the past.

"I see. Thank you for passing the message Takano-San. May I have some sleep thank you." I said and closed my eyes to lean on th window again. It's kind of uncomfortable but better than leaning on Takano-San because, well, sadly, o no luckily we don't have any reason to do so. I made sure I expressed to break up clearly. But actually, I missed leaning on his shoulder, such warmth and procreation it gives. The most important thing is it's mine and mine only. I may not love An-Chan, but at least she treats me as her most valuable. 

Takano's POV

Ritsu didn't seem happy at the news. Why? I thought this is the problem and can be solved easily. Suddenly the answer strikes. Asano Haruna. Seriously if I don't clarify this misunderstanding either Ritsu will leave me for perhaps, 10 years again, or worse go marry that An-Chan and leave me forever.

Both are situations that I don't want to face. Ritsu, you thought going to England can escape from me, but I am afraid that it is not possible. Wherever you are will be the place I stay. My parents don't care about me, the only one that entered my heart is you, so you think I can ever bear to let you go?

I accidentally said the last two sentences out. Ritsu stared at me with his big emerald eyes with surprise in it. ''Whatever you say, I'm not going to fall in love you again. Definitely not. Feel free to say I'm timid, but I don't dare take the risk to get my heart broke the third time from one person. I'm afraid, my heart is hurt enough times if another come the wound will never heal. Please reduce consversarions and interact with me during the flight and the journey because I'm quite sure you are going to follow me." His words have such power...... It was like gunshots, one by one reached the weakest point in my heart. 

Ritsu's POV

No matter what reason he have to explain the kiss and his future-wife, I'm not going to let it through my brain. It's tiring to love someone, and I am really, really scared, scared that if I unlocked the door of my heart will just result in being destroyed completely, losing the ability to love anyone with all of my heart again. Takano-San, you don't know do you? I fell for you first, meaning I had lost in the battle of the relationship. I can only say, falling for you turned me into a mess. Thank you for all the memories, but I'm afraid keeping them will only be a burden to both of us. 

I can't think of much to write but I had so much feelings to express so please don't be annoyed with me repeating the same thing over and over

Bye now

Yuki