Heartbreak

Third person's POV

A few months passed and this is Christmas Eve, Ritsu's throat recovered already.

"Takano-San I am buying some coffee beans, you could go home first."

"But I want to stick with you."

"This is called sexual harassment. I'm taking like ten minutes so just wait for ten minutes would you?"

"Ritsu a second without you by my side is a second wasted you know?"

"This is a public area. Keep your voice low!"

"Fine fine. Just give me a hug and I would leave."

Ritsu hugged Takano quickly and left.

Takano's POV

Ritsu is so cute it is really tempting~ I think I will have to return first huh. Argh..... I want Ritsu......

Ritsu's POV

I went to the nearby bakery that I ordered a cake for Takano-San, it is black coffee flavoured, both our favourite.

5 minutes later brought to you by Miss Laziness

I sat down at the sofa to wait for Ritsu. Then I heard the doorbell rung. Don't Ritsu have a key?
I opened the door and there stood my ex-girlfriend, Asano Haruna. "Masamune, long time no see!"
I was a bit shocked, "Why are you hear and how do you know where I live?" I asked as I led her to the sofa and we both sat down.

"O your mother told me. You know what, we are engaged!"

A small click from the front door but Takano didn't notice

"Engaged? But we broke up already!"

"You didn't had another girlfriend after ws broke up, so you do love me right?" She said and French kissed me.

A bag was thrown on the floor. Ritsu. Damn hell. Now of all times.

His warm smile disappeared. "Takano Masamune, one chance. Explain yourself. He said in a cold and icy tone I never heard.

"Ritsu, this is my ex-girlfriend Asano Haruna, But we are not in a relationship now!!!!"

"As if I will believe. You are engaged. And still act like you love me. This is a game, right? Well, I did fell in love with you are you satisfied? Letting me get all heartbreak over it. If I'm acting nonsense sorry but that explanation is not accepted. Sorry Takano-San for interrupting into your house and life. I will leave and make sure you don't see me tomorrow and ever after." He said with a poker face and left.

Damn. Sh*t. Seriously what the hell?!!! I never hate anyone so much before to (insert name). "You daughter of a b*tch, f*ck off. Tell my mother her son is not a puppet of hers." I shoved her out , "You will marry me at last, Masamune!" She said angrily and left.

"Ritsu! Ritsu! Oi, open the door! Onodera Ritsu this is your boss' orders!

The door opened slightly due to the safety chain on the door.

"Sir, you are waking the neighbors. And tomorrow I promise to fulfill my words. Night." This time Ritsu slammed the door so quick I didn't have time to react and the door was locked.

"Ritsu....... Don't leave me like 10 years before. 1 heartbreak per life is enough. Please. I beg you. I would rather see you mad at me then to never see you again. Please....... Just don't......" I said in a bitter tone. I felt warm drops of water on my hands covering my face. Tears. It was 10 years since the last time I cried. When Ritsu left me the first time. After a while, I tried my best to put my self together and returned to my apartment.