5. Fluffy-fluff

Ritsu

Masamune your cooking is very good. "Because unless I am good my boyfriend who fainted from malnutrition won't eat with me." He gave me the puppy eyes. I have to admit...... This. Is. Cute. Very actually. I'm sorry. But now your wish is fulfilled aren't you? "Well, it is. So this will last forever, got it?" Yes. I said with a blush. I can't control my blush. Blame Masamune for saying such things! It is not like I love to hear them or what. (A/n Readers the above line is for you to comment on so please do *wink*)

Masamune did you bought any book? He nodded. What genre? I don't see you the in literature section. "Nothing I remembered wrongly." Truth or I am leaving. I said. You said if I said something I will do anything to make it come true. I will prove your statement.

"Don't! I can tell you..... You just won't like it. You know, Usami Akihiko wrote genres other than literature?" Huh? I never heard of. I shook my head.

"He used a pen name. The genre is...... BL novel." I. Am. Shocked. Lord Usami Akihiko, the king of literature writing other genres. All but BL novel. This world is mad, am I asleep? Is they a dream? "It's about himself and his lover, Takahashi Misaki." Now the Lord is gay. Seriously this world has broke into pieces. I pity Misaki. The lord is hard to deal with, yet he managed. That's the greatest news since the invention of mobile phone. "That book is great. Wanna try out?" Try out? What the heck do you mean 'try out'? "It is a BL novel, so......" He said in a seductive voice. Masamune, this is the day after I had a car accident. A night of good sleep sounds nice does it? "Fine. Only for you." And who do you want to do so for him or her? Yokozawa? "Calm down, I never said so." You know, after that damn car hit me I think I have learnt to be jealous. So Not. A. Word. about Yokozawa. "I would love so see you jealous about me. By the way you noticed? You are really like Ciel Phantomhive now. So, yes, my Lord."

Takano

Ritsu smacked my head and motioned for the remote. I handed it to him and set him on the sofa. He curled on the sofa like a cinnamon roll. Cute. Adorable. Kawaii. Any synonyms of the above three. No words can express he cuteness he gave. I resisted the lust to make love to him and wrapped the Onodera-flavored cinnamon roll in my arms, my head buried on his shoulder. He had a milk scent like a newborn. Hell do I know why am I always hugging him now. Maybe it's just an reaction I have on my cute, cute Ritsu.

We watched a show about some people expressing their feelings over books. The last one was an all-time-favourite of mine. The next one...... is the one I bought just now! Ritsu was about to turn off the TV seeing this and I stopped him and snatched the remote away. "Let's finish should we?" I said and tossed the remote to the end of the sofa and hugged the Ritsu who wants to grab the remote. Turns out the book is going to  be made into an anime. Ritsu was blushing when he listen to people talking about the book, yet he buried his face into my chest when they showed some illustrations in the book. Usami-sensei I seriously needed to worship you right now.

10 minutes brought to you by my mind that can't write a whole TV show

Ritsu

10:30. The show finally ended. It's a nightmare my goodness. An anime. Can I just plug the electricity of the TV please. If Masamune ever watched that I'm going to face my doom. Wait..... Usami-sensei is now an author at Marukawa books now. Hell no. Please let sensei and Masamune meet forever and ever. Amen.

I yawned and Masamune turned the TV off. Then he picked me up like I am a bride and head to the bedroom. He started struggling and keep kicking the air. "Hey I know I am strong but your kicks are making me hard to walk. Ok I promised you we won't make out tonight." I said when he glared at me in awareness.

Ritsu

Masamune set me on the bed and lied down. I wrapped my arms on his waist and my face to his chest. It is so warm, I nuzzled on it. He had a nice smell of body soap it is very comfortable. He kissed me on the lips and asked for entrance. I didn't react and he turned to my ear lobe and nibble. I opened my mouth due to the stimuli and he slid his tongue right in and twirl mine into a pool of passionate love. Yet then my headache struck. I closed my eyes in pain and gripped on his shirt. He stopped and ask," Are you feeling alright?" I pointed to my head. "Your head hurts?" A stretched two of my fingers meaning 'a little'. 
"Need to go to hospital?" I shook my head for like the nth time today. I close his eyelids telling him to sleep. He grabbed one of my hand and sucked on my finger. I got my funger back and turned, my back facing him and face facing the wall. His right hand reached my stomach and stayed there. It is really warm. I felt my conscience drifting away and I closed my eyes.

Takano

Ritsu was a bit mad about me sucking on his finger. He turned his back to me and I put a hand on his stomach. He is quite cold, so I hugged him tightly. I felt sleepy when I heard his little snores, and then the world blacked out.

Two chapters a day! Jcifusydmchzhcjsu 

Me being so happy and banged head on keyboard
This chapter had 999 words exactly, which don't mean anything just being bored
Hope you enjoyed it! And comments are important food to keep me writing too so please do so thanks~ <3